Michelin Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Michelin Interview Questions

Interviews at Michelin

Quality Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Michelin (Gainesville, FL (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

I talked to a recruiter at my campus career fair and received a call to schedule an interview the next day. The interview consisted of 2 Michelin employees from South Carolina: a recruiter and an engineer. The questions they asked were mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenge you faced and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Michelin (Greenville, SC (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

About two weeks after I submitted my resume and application I got an email that prompted me to do a pre-screening video interview, personality test and logic test. The video interview was nice because you are able to rerecord your responses and perfect your answers, there are no wrong answers on the personality test and the logic test was a little bit stressful because it was timed.

About a week after I finished the pre-screening process I got another email to schedule a phone call. The phone call was only about an hour long and was a very casual conversation where you can ask questions about the job. There was only on sales scenario question, but be prepared to ask questions and tell your story.

At the end of the phone call I was offered the chance to go to Greenville for an in-person interview and to present your findings on a business scenario. The interview consisted of three back-to-back interviews with different individuals from the Michelin organization. There were a few canned questions and scenario situation questions but most of the interviews felt like conversations. After the three interviews you give your presentation to the people that interviewed you plus the recruiters.

After the presentations you eat lunch with everyone in the Michelin cafeteria before you leave. Interviews are always going to be stressful, however they do a fantastic job at making you feel comfortable as possible so that they can see if you are a good fit for the company. My suggestion would be to come prepared with lots of questions about the job/company relax, be humble and honest.

One last comment, they will ask you many many times if you are willing to move anywhere in the US, make sure to answer this truthfully since you most likely will not be staying in your hometown.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to make a difficult decision.   1 Answer
    • Describe a time when something at work did not turn out well.   1 Answer

Reliability Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Michelin (Greenville, SC (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

First you must pass a timed mechanical aptitude test and math test. Then you are invited to a 2.5 hr test that has electrical, mechanical and math. The testing is rigorous and requires hours of studying Michelin material. It is not a shoe in for a job.

Interview Questions

• Describe your work history from the very beginning. Why did you leave each job?   3 Answers

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Michelin (Atlanta, GA (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Met the recruiters at college carrier fair and had a good conversation. Was called the next day for an initial screening. It was mostly personality and experience questions. Two months later was called about a phone interview and that lasted about an hour. Was called back in a week with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What kind of projects have you done in school that could help with your work?   2 Answers

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richland, SC (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Michelin (Richland, SC (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Email notice of application received. Video Montague interview video, notification setting up phone interview, round robin 3 back to back interviews, PowerPoint presentation for a group of 6. The panel is very professional, smart and tough. Bring your A game and you will be fine. The entire process is intense, so will the 9 weeks of training. All the interviewers were women live. The only person male was the recruiter. I suggest having a list of questions written down ahead of time. They are very selective who they choose. I didn't make the cut.

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Michelin (Greenville, SC (US)).

Interview

Phone screen, hour-long phone interview, then an on-site interview at the Headquarters in Greenville, SC with a panel of three. I was asked to prepare and deliver a presentation on the History of the Michelin Man. Lunch was on campus with the panel and the 2 other candidates.

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Michelin (Lexington, SC (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Lengthy, multiple phases. It took overall approx. 3 months from the initial phone call to set-up the first interview, until my official start date. They certainly want to know who they are employing. Then there was SC Work Keys testing, multiple call backs needed until you were finally selected to become and employee.

Interview Questions

• Have you been honest on all of your pre-employment information provided?   1 Answer

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Michelin (Norman, OK (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Interviewed on campus. They asked standard behavioral questions. There were no surprises. I was told they would contact me in about a month, and I never heard back. I sent a couple emails, and heard nothing.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Michelin in November 2014.

Interview

Behavior Interviews at college recruiting event followed by onsite follow up with behavior interviews with 4 different people. After interview selection I was interviewed 1 on 1 with a recruiter. Questions were behavioral and listed. Recruiter was happy I did research on the company and was able to talk smart about Michelin. Called back for follow-up interviews at the N. American headquarters in Greenville, SC several weeks later. Performed 4 more behavioral interviews on-site along with a lunch interview and tour of the area. Lots on time for questions during these interviews. Overall, questions were not difficult as long as you have leadership experience.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavior questions relating to dealing with those you have no direct authority over and process improvement.   Answer Question

Materials Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Michelin (Greenville, SC (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied through their online website and received a call within 1 week. The call was first with a HR manager, then a technical manager. Once those conditions were satisfied, was flown down to greenville, SC for an interview. I met with 4 within the materials team, received a skills test from the group hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Q: Give these list of ingredients, please define the best formulation options for maximizing tire performance   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.