Mirai Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Interviews at Mirai Marketing

2.0

Entry Level Marketing Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mirai Marketing (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

"3 interview" process. First interview was short, 15 minutes and they introduce you to the company. Second interview is supposed to be on site and shows you how the position works. Third interview is the same day as the second and basically goes over their structure and "compensation". All entry level positions are commissions based. There is no base salary. Bring a snack for the second interview. Was scheduled for 1130am to 4pm and not once did they offer a coffee or lunch break.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mirai Marketing.

Interview

Beware!!! This is a multi-level marketing job. A company should not have to convince potential employees during an interview as to why you should work for them. You are advised not to ask questions about pay unless you qualify for the second interview. This second “interview” is essentially you working for free, while they see if you are a good fit. Only at the end of the day are you informed that the pay is entirely commission based and that you have to work close to 6 days a week to make a living wage.

Entry - Level Marketing Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mirai Marketing (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward. It consisted of three separate interviews. The first interview was more of an introduction of the company and yourself. The second interview was a day long interview where you got to observe "what a typical day for you would be like" and discussions of salary. Also during this interview, you were made to write your strengths, weakness, fill out a personality form, answer scenario questions and write a personal recommendation letter. While this stage of the interview process was intimidating and stressful, if you are confident it was also easy. The last interview was conducted on the phone and basically this interview was to confirm if you are still interested in the position and what you thought of the 2nd interview (i..e. list the pros and cons) and a chance for you to ask any final questions.

Interview Questions

• What defines a good leader and how do you fit within that roll?   Answer Question
    • Why should I hire you? What will you bring to the company?   Answer Question

I declined the position because the pay wasn't high enough.

Entry Level Marketing Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mirai Marketing (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

There are 3 interviews. The first interview is very short and the interviewer is quite young and takes well to humour and personality. The second interview is ridiculously long. They take you onsite to a "promotional" location for the entire day (8am-5pm) where they show you what exactly it is that you will be doing. Essentially you are applying for a sales position where you go to retailers and try to sell the product to the general public. After making you do an insane amount of writing and note taking (they make you do a few questionnaires and make you write a cover letter on the spot, as well as ask you to design a business plan, etc. they break down the pay. Then you are taken back to the office where the same person from the first interview gives you a third interview.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mirai Marketing (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2015.

Interview

Very easy. All I had to do what show up. The interviewer did all of the talking. I answered two questions.

I want to be a sales person. I am the right person for the job. I am ambitious and willing to work very hard for your company.

The interviewer explained that the company started in Montreal and is expanding rapidly. The company is also represented in 17 other countries.

The growth is very exciting but can not be deciphered because there is no website or any direction to do further research other than Facebook.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to do? Why do you think you should be the one doing it?   1 Answer

Entry Level Marketing Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mirai Marketing (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

There were 3 stages, the first one was nice and easy, more of an introduction. The 2nd one was a full day interview which i loved and i would recommend as it gave me the chance to spend a day with the team and see exactly who they are and what they do. The 3rd and final was in the office with the manager, i was a bit nervous but i got selected and accepted the job.

Interview Questions

• What are my goals?
      My experience?
      Different scenario questions like a marketing plan for a new business.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.