Morgan and Morgan Interview Questions

Updated Nov 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 61 of over 61 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Morgan and Morgan

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan and Morgan

Interview

It was a phone interview. They asked a few questions about work culture, my work history, and why I was leaving my current position. We also had general conversation about the weather.

Interview Questions
  • What is your Previous experience? Why are you leaving your job?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Morgan and Morgan (New York, NY) in Nov 2021

Interview

Had a call with 3rd party recruiter and it went well. She moved me forward to speak with the VP. My video call with VP was simple behavioral questions. The VP was very cocky and rude. He did not pay attention to me and was focusing on his other computer monitor. When I asked him about the onboarding process he said "There is no onboarding, you have to come in and get your hands dirty. You see the floor dirty, you have to get up and clean it. Also, if you start here, you need to get the ball rolling and not ask many questions" His attitude was a major red flag and made it feel like Morgan&Morgan as a toxic work environment. I decided to withdraw application.

Interview Questions
  • "Tell me about yourself" "tell me about a time" "what do you want out of your next job"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan and Morgan (Orlando, FL) in Oct 2021

Interview

Awful. Recruiter scheduled a meeting with me and then never called. Got an email later that day saying I was a no call no show to the interview. Emailed back saying that was untrue and got a bunch of excuses

Interview Questions
  • Bad culture with no accountability. And it is a law firm so that is scary

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Morgan and Morgan (Charlotte, NC) in Aug 2021

Interview

Very easy, spoke with a few different people through the process. applied on Sunday got the job on Friday. By far the easiest hiring process i have ever seen would recommend to any one

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Morgan and Morgan

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan and Morgan

Interview

It was straightforward and gravitating towards more information about me. It was pretty simple and straightforward. I do not believe it was primarily focused on my overview but rather on certain aspects of my resume.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Morgan and Morgan (Tallahassee, GA)

Interview

Very quick interview. A few questions were asked but they seemed more interested in getting info from competitor's than actually telling me about job. Once you answered question they would repeat everything you said like a parrot.

Interview Questions
  • Who are your clients and why are you leaving.

Morgan and Morgan

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Morgan and Morgan

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter on two separate occasions for the position. She went through my experience and asked general "what would you do questions." I also took an assessment.

Interview Questions
  • Personal injury/litigation experience was the main inquiry.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan and Morgan (Las Vegas, NV) in Jan 2021

Interview

Two interviews. Both on Zoom. I had a very good experience. I was able to ask questions and the recruiter provided the answers. It was not an intense interview at all. Sometimes they can be stressful, but these two werent like that.

Interview Questions
  • There were customer situation questions, work experience questions, and availability questions.

Morgan and Morgan

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan and Morgan

Interview

Brief phone interview asking about skills and experience. I spoke with a hiring manager and his assistant. The process was straightforward and relatively simple. Overall, a fairly standard interview.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan and Morgan (New York, NY) in Dec 2020

Interview

Two rounds of video interviews: a quick screen with a web marketing assistant followed by a tag-team with their content lead and a copywriter. The main thing you come away with from talking to these folks is they are inexperienced kids on a collision course with a bias suit. No interest whatsoever in ascertaining a candidate's skills. No description of what the organization does, or what they needed. Just staggering cluelessness and tone-deafness. The conversations I had smacked of ageism. It seemed like they were looking for a happy-hour wingman, not a copy editor. "Culture fit." Good grief. It's a real punch to the gut to see this sort of stuff going on unchecked in the work world, let alone during a pandemic. So many of us out there just trying to keep the lights on and the kids fed, and then you get Bluto and Flounder deciding your fate... I hope this company does some real soul-searching about what they're putting out there. Maybe get some adults to man the steering wheel before it's too late.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in two years?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 61 Interviews