NTUC Fairprice Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

NTUC Fairprice Interview Questions

Interviews at NTUC Fairprice

2.5

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NTUC Fairprice.

Interview

It was a 2 days interview, with one day for brain teasers and games, another day with the panel. The games and teasers would involve you working with a group. The panel would ask you questions in the interview.

HR- Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NTUC Fairprice.

Interview

Casual chat, asked a little on behavioural questions. Really just getting to know you and what you have done so far. Nothing too hard, as long as you prep, should be fine!!

Retail Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NTUC Fairprice (Singapore) in September 2020.

Interview

Fast, straightforward and to the point. Will explain in depth of the work required to be done. Friendly and stressless interview also will explain the salary range and advancement

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NTUC Fairprice.

Interview

Applied online and took a few weeks before getting a reply. The first round was an online self-recorded interview. The second round was a psychometric test. The last round was a panel interview. Over

Cashier Interview

Interview

There was a form everyone needs to fill and then submit to the employer and a short briefing about the job and the responsibilities it entails eg. time to report to work, which outlets were available and quitting process.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work asap?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NTUC Fairprice.

Interview

First round was a group interview session where all the candidates were segregated into different groups. We were given a cae study to analyse and come up with solutions. Thereafter we were tasked to present on the proposed solution. After this, there was an open-ended written behavioural assessment. The final round was an interview with about 4 panelists.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NTUC Fairprice (Singapore).

Interview

First round of interview was an online test then contacted by email for onsite assessment centre -case study and presentation (individual and team). Proceeded to last round of panel interview.

Temporary Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at NTUC Fairprice (Singapore) in September 2019.

Interview

Virtual interview was conducted. My reporting officer gave me a phone call and asked about my work experiences and skills. I also shared on my skills that I developed in school.

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at NTUC Fairprice (Singapore).

Interview

Depend on employer that they want. I will be available at any time for interview. However I prefer the way that employees submit cv directly and get an invitation for interview after 4 days since submitting the cv

Executive (FairPrice On) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NTUC Fairprice (Singapore) in January 2019.

Interview

It was a nice interview at the start. The person-in-charge explained the job description and process. However, the interview went off quite tense as they hold on to the wrong resume with the outdated salary expectation.

Applied the same role twice over the 4 months. Didn't expect them to hold on to the outdated resume.

P.s: First interview that the interviewer didn't initiate a hand-shake or walk out the room with candidate.

Interview Questions

• To share your experiences in previous job role   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.