Nasdaq Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Nasdaq Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Nasdaq

3.3

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

First round with hr and arranged an interview with hiring manager. After talk to the hiring manager, I was invited to an in person interview. 4 rounds with some basic technical question, data structure, basic algorithm and some brain teasers which I did not expect. Small team.

Interview Questions

• find out the only one which is heavier than the other 8 balls by gauging 2 times   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Nasdaq

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in February 2019.

Interview

Phone interview followed by tough Java online test. The phone interview was a regular HR interview with pretty standard questions. The Java test that followed was very difficult because of the time limits on each questions. It was a mix of answering language questions and writing code.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)).

Interview

Process was through recruitment agency (response 2 weeks after application, then interviews 2-3 weeks)
    Initial phone call / 1:1 f2f with recruiter followed by
    Online link 1hr Java coding test unmonitored with several short and a few 10+min coding questions
    Went through results in person with technical person 30 mins
    2-person panel of team leads f2f general background questions, typical interview questions
    Another day 3-person panel with HR, another team leader and fellow coder
    Final meeting with recruiter to go through details
    Work culture seemed positive, open plan office, people very friendly and interested in new people, hours supposedly respected. Shuttle to office morning and evening. Canteen in office as well as gym. General positive atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Standard technical questions, not much time to look anything up or test in IDE so need to be fast-thinking and confident in Java. Had the opportunity to go through these afterwards which was helpful, could explain thinking. Most difficult questions were about background interests, not sure why this was to be explained in detail more than usual unless they do not encourage a life outside work and find it conflictive (?)   Answer Question

Not because of company itself, for other reasons

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.