Ninja Van Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 78 of over 78 interviews

Employee Referral6%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Ninja Van

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Ninja Van in Aug 2021

Interview

OA from hackerrank 16 qns — 15 MCQ on DS, OS 1 coding qns (leetcode medium difficulty standard) I feel that would be considered one of the harder interviews compared to other tech companies considering how it’s a round 1 OA that has the format of 15 CS concepts + leetcode medium qns (which are usually asked in future rounds) all to be completed within an hour

Interview Questions
  • Recursively compress a word where K is the number of characters eg. K=2 means remove all instances of aa,bb,cc…. until it cannot be compressed further
    Answer Question

Ninja Van

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ninja Van

Interview

HR interview then interview with hiring manger. He turned up late was unprofessional and rude. Was on his phone about 95% of the time. Was given a deadline late Friday evening to submit a response to a case study by Sunday evening (so work over the weekend on a 4 page response and provided zero feedback after 3 months plus. Even after hiring manager WhatsApp’d me to say would get back to be within 10 days. Then had another HR person contact me (twice) asking if I’d be interested in applying/ interviewing for the role. Advised would decline as already interviewed and felt attitude of company and the communication poor so a clear reflection of what to expect should I work for them. Highlighted that it wouldn’t be a a company I would want to be associated with or work for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Ninja Van (Singapore) in Jul 2021

Interview

Completed a OA of general questions, ds, and computer basic knowledge. Questions are well structured. Meet with hr for 20mins talk, no technical interview and rejected the nextday. Feel like they are lacking EP quota, no respect is given to the well completed OA.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ninja Van

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ninja Van

Interview

The phone interview was great. The HR on the phone was friendly and made it feel comfortable throughout. According to HR, the next interview will be a zoom interview that consist of a Python/SQL test and a case study. Fair enough, typical tech interview. The HR scheduled 2 hours for it from 5pm to 7pm. For context, I am a fresh graduate. That zoom interview turned out to be an ordeal. The interviewer's tone was one of skepticism right from the get-go. At times he sounded condescending. A bunch of questions were asked, some of which were unrelated to the job role and more relevant to other roles such as data engineering and product management. Though he was kind enough to give short lectures explaining some of these questions, it would help if he skipped the unrelated questions and hence lectures given the time constraint. Interview was dragged on and it ended only at 7.40pm (2h 40min interview).

Interview Questions
  • What is the definition of a project according to the project management body of knowledge.
1 person found this interview helpful

Ninja Van

Application

I interviewed at Ninja Van

Interview

Interview with HR was pleasant, she shared a lot about the role and asked standard questions about resume. Competition for this role was very intense (it's a rising unicorn and a tech company) and I wasn't accepted even though I had relevant experiences.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ninja Van (Singapore) in Jun 2021

Interview

1) Screening by HR via phone call - HR was good and responsive for both interviews 2) Zoom Interview #1 - Interviewer was 10-15 mins late (with no notice) & did not turn on his video 3) Zoom Interview #2 - Same interviewer as 1st round + Functional Head - Interviewers were late again, one even later than the other (both with no notice). One of them did not turn on his video as well. Overall, not a pleasant candidate experience, Ninja Van may want to relook into their interview process to ensure that they have well qualified interviewers representing their company.

Interview Questions
  • 1) Basic Screening Questions 2) Generic + function-related questions 3) Function-related questions

Ninja Van

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Ninja Van

Interview

First round was with HR, to understand background, motivations for job switch, past experience Second round was with the design team. Mostly to understand your past project experience, elaborate on your design process,

Interview Questions
  • How I handle and convince stakeholders the value of my design process and methods for a company with low design maturity,

Ninja Van

Application

I interviewed at Ninja Van

Interview

Went though 4 rounds of interview. Which includes phone screening, meeting with hiring manager, COO, culture fit round. Travelled atw and Met the COO for a mere 20mins interview in which he was yawning during interview. Before the interview ended, I asked the COO if this will be the last round and he said yes. the result will be determined from there. However, I went back from the on-site interview with the COO, and received an email from HR, requesting for me to go back for another culture fit interview. Which took me by surprise, however, I took leave and proceeded with the culture fit interview which went well. Fast forward 2 weeks on from the last interview, there was no updates from the HR side. Dropped them an email to only realise that they’ll not be proceeding with me. When asked at which round did I fail, no specific answer was given. Quite a waste of time.

Interview Questions
7 people found this interview helpful

Ninja Van

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ninja Van

Interview

Phone interview take around 15 mins . The recruiter tell a different JD and think that I was the one don’t study their JD before interview. When I really found that scope was in the job I have applied. Feel weird if this is the reason why I was not selected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ninja Van

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ninja Van

Interview

was friendly and welcoming. The process were constructed of 3 phases. The online coding test on hacker rank. The human resource interview process. The technical interview. You will only advance to the next stage if you make it through the previous one strongly

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 78 Interviews