Ninja Van Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 101 of over 101 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Ninja Van

Application

I interviewed at Ninja Van

Interview

had to sit for online SQL test, followed by interview with the team manager. questions asked were SQL logic questions and business related questions (how would i approach problem X)

Interview Questions
  • Why did i decide to pivot from engineering to data science
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

Ninja Van

Application

I interviewed at Ninja Van

Interview

Very Straightforward questions. Some critical thinking questions involved for the specific role. Mainly personal questions about past work experiences etc. Be prepared to get curve ball questions thrown your way!

Interview Questions
  • What could be integrated into the system to increase last mile deliveries?

Ninja Van

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ninja Van in Jul 2022

Interview

Talent acquisition lead was informative and friendly. The hiring manager was candid and open about sharing the company challenges. The overall experience was eye opening but not the perfect fit with my expectations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ninja Van

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ninja Van in Jun 2022

Interview

they asked basic interview questions ( such as previous experiences and education background), tools that i have used before, location preferences, my working expectation if i get the offer, and other ordinary interview questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ninja Van

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ninja Van in May 2022

Interview

1st round - HR interview over the phone 2nd round - group case interview at Ninja Van office. They assess you based on how well you work together and the completeness of of the proposed solution 3rd round - C-level interview at Ninja Van office. Quite an informal one for them to assess your vibes

Interview Questions
  • Do you know who our founders are? Do you know how many countries we operate in?
1 person found this interview helpful

Ninja Van

Application

I interviewed at Ninja Van

Interview

HR phone interview > hiring manager interview > culture fit interview > final interview with HOD Due to covid, interviews are done via video call. HR was friendly and candid, shared about the company culture, role, and were very open to answer questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Ninja Van

Application

I interviewed at Ninja Van

Interview

Phone interview > hiring manager > culture fit > final round with HOD. recruiters were friendly and polite, gave very candid sharing of the role and company. Overall, the interview was comfortable and relatively quick in terms of the whole process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ninja Van (Singapore) in Apr 2022

Interview

Went through 4 round of interviews with the ninjas 1st round - with recruiter from the HR (VC) 2nd round - with the hiring manager (VC) 3rd round - presentation with the hiring manager and peer (office, face to face) 4th round - C level (office, face to face) After asking to build presentation (based on biz case), presented it and went to their office. Not one single person from Ninjavan have the decency to inform that i am not shortlisted. I sent them follow up email and they even bother to reply. If ghosting is one of you skill, you perfectly fit into the company. They all are truly act like ninja (gone without a trace). I hope this is not the standard that they put when they do delivery (our goods gone without a trace)

Interview Questions
  • What makes a great leader? How do you see yourself in 5 years?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ninja Van (Jakarta)

Interview

Recruiter reached out through LinkedIn, and interview process was arranged quickly and smoothly. However, after the interview, they did not update on the outcome. It has been more than a month and I can only assume I have been rejected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I interviewed at Ninja Van (Singapore)

Interview

One HR interview followed by a Hacker Rank system design interview. Didn't make it beyond that. No feedback as to how I performed on the test. When asked for feedback, I was told they don't provide any at all. Not even an email with a rejection from them. The recruiter who contacted me told me I wasn't selected to proceed. I felt there should have been some contact to let me know directly.

Interview Questions
  • System design on hacker rank. Drawing our system architecture using a diagramming tool.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 101 Interviews

Ninja Van Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Ninja Van as 36.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.69 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Operations and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software Engineer and Executive roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Ninja Van takes an average of 23 days when considering 87 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 14 days), whereas Associate roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 30 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Ninja Van according to 87 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 30.58%