Cover image for Openreach

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Openreach Interview Questions

Updated 23 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 167 of over 167 interviews

Employee Referral3%
Recruiter2%
HardAverageEasy

Openreach

Application

I interviewed at Openreach

Interview

Video interview which comprised of three questions. These included questions which were telling them about yourself, your work history and how would approach a particular scenario and finally what you knew about the company.

Interview Questions
  • Work history, Technical situation and company info.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Openreach (London, England)

Interview

Stage 1: Informal coffee chat which was suitability questions from the line manager Stage 2: Prepare a presentation on your 5 year business plan Stage 3: Meet the team which was additional suitability and fit questions plus any questions I wanted to ask

Interview Questions
  • How do you create a healthy and safety culture within a heavy operational environment? Provide an example of how you manage stakeholder expectations in a matrix organisation? Share details of a large-scale transformation project you have executed?

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Openreach (Hamilton, Scotland) in Aug 2022

Interview

Two interviews after applying. Time between applying and interviews were around 5 weeks. Genuinely easy interviews with basic questions. The interviews are done by two separate people over facetime or telephone. Once you get an offer you have to have another 5 minute call to confirm your identity about one week later.

Interview Questions
  • Someone working without the correct PPE

Anonymous Employee in Stoke-on-Trent, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Openreach (Stoke-on-Trent, England) in Jul 2022

Interview

Online through top score. With allocated times. Presentation about openreach and what was on offer and 2 interviews with 2 different people around suitability and compatibility for the job role applied for. Afterwards. I got a congratulations but no job was available. So felt it harsh that they advertised this role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Openreach

Application

I interviewed at Openreach

Interview

Complete recorded video then Very simple and straight forward interview process completed two interviews online via Teams or another platform which provides you with time slots of your interview times.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Openreach

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Openreach

Interview

Standard interview and process you would expect from a big company. Apply, contacted by email, then phone call and interview. Face to face interview, followed by a 2nd interview. All questions answered within the interview,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Openreach

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Openreach in May 2022

Interview

I applied over a month ago via the company website after seeing the role advertised on their LinkedIn page. I was then invited to an interview with two senior members of the team. The interview lasted 55 minutes out of 60 (the last 5 felt more like small talk) and consisted of a series of questions ranging from what improvements need to be made to their website and social media profiles to what would I consider the biggest challenges facing the PR Industry. Prior to the interview I was told by the person overseeing the recruitment process that they were likely to ask me 3 specific questions in addition to the ones they'll be using via the STAR method to assess my suitability for the role and that I should have answers ready for these 3 questions however, during the interview they didn't appear to have asked the 3 additional questions I had been told to prep for. After the interview I was told that I should hear from them by the end of the week. Its now the of following week and I haven't heard anything despite emailing them twice which is disappointing and disrespectful considering how intense the interview process was. I can only presume if and when I do hear back from them, they'll likely say something like I was good at my interview but they're going with a candidate who has done the role before (same old story). This has put me off applying to them in the future.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think are the challenges facing the public relations industry What stood out to you from looking at our website and social media accounts What motivates you How do you liked to be managed

Openreach

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Openreach in May 2022

Interview

Suitabilty, capability, technical, coaching over 3 hours worth of interviewing with around 20 mins prep time in between each part..... a tough interview but always relaxed enough as far as interviews go

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Openreach (London, England) in Apr 2022

Interview

Applied on Openreach website. Invited to a short prerecorded interview, then invited for a virtual assessment which comprised of a presentation, a short form, 2 interviews (suitability and capability). A week later I heard I was successful.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you witnessed a colleague breaking health and safety rules at work.
  • What do you know about Openreach?
  • Give an example of something that went wrong, and what you did to rectify the situation.
  • If you saw someone not wearing PPE at work when they should be doing, what would you do?

Openreach

Application

I interviewed at Openreach

Interview

Difficult loads of interviews virtual assessment day. Open reach engineer very good loads of questions good pay good pension good holidays good training nice van nice salary bt is a good name

Interview Questions
  • Where donyou see yourself in 5 years
Viewing 1 - 10 of 167 Interviews