PSA International Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 114 of over 114 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

PSA International

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PSA International

Interview

2 rounds was conducted. First round was with the HOD and a senior colleague. If u pass the first round u will be called for 2nd round, with higher management.

Interview Questions
  • Questions quite expected. Introduce yourself, why you want to join the company, etc. Nothing too out of ordinary.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PSA International (Singapore) in Dec 2021

Interview

It was smooth with them answering my questions and giving me a better understanding of their workplace even without me asking. It is a average interview with bits about what they do at their workplace and such,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PSA International (Singapore) in Nov 2021

Interview

The MS TEAMS video interview was conducted by the hiring manager and HR in the morning. The interview session went well but a few hours later in the afternoon, a follow up phone call by HR asked on whether my spouse is currently working which was irrelevant to the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PSA International

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at PSA International

Interview

2 round interview with managers. Nothing difficult ,very basic question. Conducted online. Visible difference between HR interviewer and line interviewer. Standard interview compared to many others, did not have online tests. Document submission quite strict.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PSA International

Application

I interviewed at PSA International

Interview

Good, the interviewers were friendly. Had a pleasant experience, and the questions given were relevant and understandable. Would recommend PSA international to other people. Hope to get the job from them

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PSA International

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at PSA International

Interview

Interview duration was quite long (3 interviewers, 1 hour). Was asked to do a personality test after the first interview and there was no further update from PSA after that despite writing in to the recruitment agency/PSA HR a few times to check on the status. Suggestions: Would be good if you could at least notify the applicants that they were not successful in their job applications as they also spent time to prepare and follow through the interview process. As of today, my status on PSA career portal still reflects "Interview" status even though my first interview was a few months back.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PSA International

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at PSA International

Interview

Process was fluid, commencing with the assistant obtaining general details and validation of qualifications/certificates. The interview itself included two interviewers and the whole interview took approximately half an hour to fourty five minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Mainly general questions on prior experience, expectations of the positions, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Jurong West New Town,

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at PSA International (Jurong West New Town, ) in Apr 2021

Interview

There were 3 interviewers. Starting with a self-introduction, the interviewers continue on asking questions from different aspect as they were all from different departments. The questions mostly about the content in your resume. They wished to know more about projects that have been done (topic, process, results).

Interview Questions
  • If you are given a set of raw data, what will you do with the data?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PSA International (Singapore) in Mar 2021

Interview

2 rounds of interview. First interview with HR personnel and a staff from the Operations Division (Online). Second interview with the head of HR (face to face). No assessment was given prior to the first interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PSA International (Singapore) in Mar 2021

Interview

There was 2 round of interview and everything went fine. The first interview was a technical round with 4 people including HR and Directors. They will ensure you are updated by sending emails throughout the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 114 Interviews