Panasonic Interview Questions

Updated 17 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 270 of over 270 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Panasonic

Panasonic

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panasonic

Interview

Really straightforward process, only 2 interviews. There was no technical interview just two separate conversations one with the hiring manager and the other with members of the team I was joining.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about x project and what tools you used to accomplish it?
    Answer Question

Panasonic

Application

I interviewed at Panasonic

Interview

Questions classiques sur mon profil, mon parcours, mes hobbies, mes motivations et mes connaissances du métier d'assistant chef de produit. Entretien pour la branche Lumix : Implique des questions sur la photo et la vidéo

Interview Questions
  • Quelles sont mes connaissances en termes de photographie et cinématographie

Panasonic

Application

I interviewed at Panasonic

Interview

Very technical, many questions about SPC, process improvement and automation. Good experience overall. 3 interviews, one with the recruiter, one with the hiring manager and one with the team where you have to do a 30min presentation

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Panasonic

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panasonic

Interview

Call with HR, then 3 video interviews. The interviews were a bit old time standard with asking weaknesses and all that. It was a bit awkward at times since there was clearly cultural and communication differences. They asked for an Excel work example. And asked my previous salary, which is illegal. In the end they cancelled the job and wasted my time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Panasonic (Singapore)

Interview

Went through your resume and asked some basic questions towards your project. Please make sure to explain some algorithms, pros and cons of some ML methods. It was not a like an interview but more like a conversation. No coding test.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Panasonic

Application

I interviewed at Panasonic

Interview

The interviewers were encouraging and reasonable. Most of the questions are on resume and past experience, to understand more about the interviewee. There were some technical questions, but not too in-depth. It was a comfortable experience overall.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Panasonic

Application

I interviewed at Panasonic

Interview

Telephone interview first. Then assessment day which lasted about 6 hours. Group tasks seemed pointless and individual task was very difficult. Most of the interview process was led by the current interns. Food was provided and travel was reimbursed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Panasonic

Application

I interviewed at Panasonic

Interview

The interview went great without a problem and the interviewer was very accomodating and patient in asking the questions. Definitely helped in the interview process. Would definitely recommend to others

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Panasonic

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panasonic in Apr 2021

Interview

I was contacted by HR two weeks after applying for the job, we set up a time for a phone screening. The HR didn’t actually interviewed me, just confirmed my interest in the position, the salary and my enrollment in my MBA. He scheduled a zoom interview with the hiring managers for two days after. The interview was more like a conversation, they made me feel very comfortable and asked questions about my resume and past experiences.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Panasonic

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Panasonic

Interview

Good technical interview , the interviewer asked questions from my stream . Basic questions were asked from me and also my friends. Overall it was a very good interview very easy going not so difficult

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 270 Interviews