Panasonic Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 304 of over 304 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Panasonic

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaling Jaya

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panasonic (Petaling Jaya)

Interview

Start the interview with answering some of individual questionaire. Then after being interviewed by the manager & HR in peaceful room & around half an hour. Most of the questions can be answered.

Interview Questions
  • My current responsibilities & the challenge that I had faced.
    Answer Question

Panasonic

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Panasonic

Interview

The recruiting process was smooth and the recruiter was very friendly. The first round was with the hiring manager then an onsite presentation for the final interview with about 5 people (pre-covid). The hotel and car rental was reimbursed as well. Offer letter after a couple of days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Panasonic

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panasonic

Interview

Foi uma entrevista com duas etapas, passei na primeira e fui para a segunda, foi um bate papo em que perguntavam das minhas experiências, não tive feed back e nem retorno.

Interview Questions
  • Sobre minhas experiências, pontos fortes e pontos fracos, como me sai em uma situação de dificuldade.

Panasonic

Application

I interviewed at Panasonic

Interview

I had one telephone interview with HR, asking basic questions about my background and experience and then a more detailed video interview with HR and the team leader of the division.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panasonic (Singapore) in Oct 2021

Interview

I applied online. I interviewed at Panasonic R&D Singapore There were 2 interview rounds with Technical Manager and General Managers. Interviewers are well organized and professional. Interview processes were smooth until HR replied with "No quota to apply the pass". I thought "proper" HR would check staff budgeting and quota before arranging the interview since the candidate already provided personal particular inside the application. Why need to arrange multiple interview rounds when there is no quota? Kudos to HR that successfully wasted the time of candidate and interviewers. This negative experience is only meant for HR.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Panasonic

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panasonic

Interview

Need to interview with HR, supervisor and manager. Not quite respect to the interviewee. Although you have far reached their job requirement, they will still challenge your qualification and question your ability.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Panasonic

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panasonic

Interview

They set up a meeting through Microsoft teams and we met online. It was a pretty basic interview with the usual questions. The person who interviewed me was really nice and she gave me a lot of opportunities to showcase my resume and skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedok New Town,

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panasonic (Bedok New Town, ) in Sep 2021

Interview

Questions are related to technology which is quite meaningful from that they assess our knowledge. Their question about machine learning leads us to explore more if we are weak in that area

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Panasonic (Reno, NV) in Aug 2021

Interview

1. HR Screening - Initial phone call with HR (Basic questions like Why Panasonic, Why do you want to change the job now, WIlling to relocate?) 2. Hiring Manager (About Work experience, Demonstrate your leadership, How do you deal with Quality issues & 2 beh. questions) 3. Panel interview

Interview Questions
  • 1. HR Round - Why Panasonic? Why are you looking for job now? Willing to relocate? 2. HM : Walk me through your resume, How you deal with Quality issues, Explain your leadership style, the situation you deal with the team.

Panasonic

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Panasonic

Interview

Had an initial screening with the hiring manager, and then never received any other communication, except to try and schedule me for an initial screening with the hiring manager (again).

Interview Questions
  • Typical screening, why are you leaving, tell me about yourself, etc.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 304 Interviews