Pure Octane Talent Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Interviews at Pure Octane Talent

1.8

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pure Octane Talent (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2020.

Interview

Even though the position is for business development, the position is essentially door to door sales. The interview is very quick and informal. The interview process is very quick and they will almost everyone as there is a high turnover.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pure Octane Talent.

Interview

It was not an interview rather it was all about how much money Andre makes. He kept on bragging about that he makes alot of money and that he spends 10k every weekend on parties. I mean I am there to work or to listen to how successful he is. I am from UAE and trust me I have seen extremely filthy rich people. They never brag about how much money they have. He just puts on a show so people will be impressed by him.

Intern Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pure Octane Talent.

Interview

call then in person interview. on the phone screening they wouldn't explain the job properly and kept referring to it as a 'management training' but its just sales really.they mostly talked about their own company barely any questions. sounded sketch

Interview Questions

• they mostly talked about their own company barely any questions. sounded sketch   Answer Question

Entry Level Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pure Octane Talent (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in September 2019.

Interview

Absolutely terrible. I never do any reviews but I want to for this so people don't waste thier time like I did. First of all, I waited over 20 minutes for the CEO to finish something before meeting me which was unacceptable. Secondly, the position I applied for was "Marketing Assistant", and on their site and over the phone they mentioned they do activations at big events. During the interview he mentioned that there were no events whatsoever, old doing door to door sales for rogers, as well as approaching people at Canadian Tires. (Someone posted another review her mentioning that it's all the same job regardless of the job title you apply for. Accurate)

I've seen a constant flow of candidates coming in for interviews, which made believe that the company KNOWS that its a crappy job that no one would show up for; so they lie on the job posting.

"Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pure Octane Talent (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in September 2019.

Interview

Pathetic. There is no interview. All the positions, no matter the name, are for Door-to-Door Sales Representative.

The description on the job offer does not reflect the real job. They have different job position offers across the Internet, with different names, but all of them are to be a Door-to-Door Sales Representative. And don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong in being a Door-to-Door Sales Representative (ok, I know we are in 2019, but if you get money to do that, it's a job) but they could just advertise the real job description instead of luring candidates.

There is no interview. On your first visit to the office the guy (which says he is the national manager) spends 10 minutes talking about how amazing he and the company are. He did one question to me. One question.

If you go well on your first round (if you can read this I'm sure you will), you will be requested to go there in the next day or so for a second round of "interview" with a team leader. This team leader happened to be the same guy that did the first "interview". Really? Really! They make you go there twice to talk to the same person, first for ten minutes and then thirty minutes. Why??? And there is no interview again. 10 minutes of the guy saying how amazing and the company are + 20 minute of him speaking about their management program, which is a pyramid system clearly. And the job? Door-to-Door Sales, nothing more.

And if you observe there are plenty of good/positive reviews of the company, working environment, etc. All of them seems to be a desperately action from the company to look nicely for candidates. Check out, all of them were made at the same day or in a maximum of three days of difference between them.

That's it. Non ethical company. Boring office location and boring office itself. Which doesn't matter anyway since your not going to work there.

Marketing Representative Remote Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kentville, NS (Canada)

Application

I interviewed at Pure Octane Talent (Kentville, NS (Canada)) in July 2018.

Interview

I feel at this point a bit harassed. Ive said NO, STILL getting emails to book a time. I suggest strongly this conpany starts reading its reviews and snartening up!! Or my marketing skills will be used in not such a nice way!!

Advertising Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pure Octane Talent (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2018.

Interview

Phone call and then an in person interview which went quick. I had a lot of stress but the peson on the side of the table opposite to me really was nice. it was okay to be exact. Maybe i go even again lets not see that actually.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Pure Octane Talent (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in April 2018.

Interview

2 rounds, sales representative position, good for part time option, all you need is communication skills besides that you dont need anything at all. The process is very simple as they have a burning requirement. Very high chances of getting shortlisted and getting the offer

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pure Octane Talent (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2018.

Interview

Phone interview, kept pushing the idea of transitioning into a manager position after a few months. Overall it seemed like a decent opportunity, but the hours are strangely organized. Not the opportunity I was looking for.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pure Octane Talent (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in February 2018.

Interview

It was very simple , they basically need ppl to do door to door sales for rogers. What ever the Job title is you end up doing the same stupid door to door.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.