Richemont Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Richemont Interview Questions

Interviews at Richemont

2.8

Planning & Insights Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Richemont (Dallas, TX (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

I applied for a role with Richemont at the end of June. After speaking with a recruiter and hearing nothing for two weeks, I was invited to have a skype interview. I completed it, then was invited for another interview. Then another. Then another, this time with a case study. Every interview was 1-2 weeks after the preceding one. I completed those, and they didn't honor the time frame they agreed to with when I'd get a response. A few days later, I was told I didn't get the role.

Two weeks later, I saw the position reposted. I reached out, and was told to interview with another two individuals, 2 weeks later, which I did.

When I reached out 3 weeks later, I heard nothing. Two weeks after that, I was told by the recruiter that my e-mail had gone to their junk folder, and they were still reviewing applicants.

Finally, 119 days after my initial application and 47 days after I was given a second wind when I reached out after seeing the position was reposted, I was told for the second time I didn't get the role.

I understand very clearly why the first person left the role so suddenly after getting it.

It is clear Richemont doesn't value or appreciate the time of their applicants. I strongly avoid interviewing or considering career opportunities with them.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experience in excel, planning, budgeting, analysis, and a number of other things. Again - 6 total interviews over the course of the process.   Answer Question

CS Supply Chain Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Prairie, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Richemont (Grand Prairie, TX (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview process was standard for the position. You will receive an initial call from the Human Resources Representative. They will confirm the position you are seeking, verify that you have the requirements for the position, and inquire about salary expectations. At that time you are informed of the next steps and that there maybe 2 to 3 interviews before a decision is made.

The interviews are conducted with various levels of management and team members. After each interview you are informed of any additional testing, and provided a general time frame to expect a response.

All of the individuals that participated in my interview where professional, and informative. Each person went out of their way to ensure that I fully understood the position responsibilities and job requirements.

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Richemont (New York, NY (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

The process was very straightforward and simple. I spoke briefly with my eventual manager about the position, I was emailed the job description and an interview was scheduled. I had a phone screening that went well and then had an in person interview.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Richemont (Grand Prairie, TX (US)).

Interview

Was first contacted by a very friendly recruiter who asked some preliminary questions then set me up for a phone interview with an assistant manager. After the phone interview I was invited for an in-person interview at the Grand Prairie facility.
    The interview was about an hour and consisted of going over my previous experience and situational questions.
    However, the manager that was interviewing me seemed bored and uninterested the whole time. He kept looking down at his phone every 5 minutes, it was obvious he was texting below the table which I thought was rude and distracting. He also seemed more interested in the people walking by because he constantly watched every single person that passed by the glass walls right next to us. I forgot his name but he had an accent maybe British. He seemed very inexperienced as a manger. I knew right after the interview this was not the workplace for me. The assistant manager Trey was very nice and attentive though.

Interview Questions

• Is there anything else that you want to tell us about yourself that you haven't told us yet?   Answer Question

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Richemont.

Interview

If you are temp-to-hire and have to go through the interview prcess; just know it is FAKE. Some people are intentionally set up for failure while others are intentionally set up for success. This process only happens for their records. They care nothing about qualifications. They hire who they want based on other things.

Interview Questions

• Nothing, they talked a lot just like they do on the floor while certain people are busting their butts.   Answer Question

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Richemont (Grand Prairie, TX (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Very professional but intense interview lasting more than an hour; the first in person interview included 2 leaders and the second interview was 2 senior leaders with me. The final interview would have been with Cartier via conference call.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you handled a difficult client?   1 Answer

Intern Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Richemont (Miami, FL (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

There were 2 rounds, I interviewed with 3 persons. Excellent experience, very friendly and luxury environment. They are very punctual, and also they help you to break the ice so you do not get nervous during the interview.

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Richemont (New York, NY (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by HR via LinkedIn that I would be a perfect fit for an open position. We emailed back and forth a few times and then scheduled a first call. The HR representative never called me and emailed me an hour after the scheduled time to let me know she was still in a meeting. I attempted to follow up via email to reschedule a few times - I heard nothing back. I eventually gave up and stopped contacting her. I assume its representative of the company culture.

Assistant Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Richemont (New York, NY (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

After a quick 15 minute telephone interview to go over my resume, I was invited for an in person interview to meet the hiring manager. The manager was professional and seemed interested in my experience.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Richemont (New York, NY (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

I found the process to be challenging but engaging. It was the right fit so it wasn't to difficult to get through. Everyone was very accommodating and easy to speak with.

Interview Questions

• Lots of situational questions   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.