S2T Interview Questions

Updated Dec 8, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at S2T

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at S2T (Singapore) in Dec 2020

Interview

It was an amazing interaction and insights in the entire interview process. the questions dealt with the job that needed to be done. Gained some insights in the kind of job or rolethat was expected of me. very insightful

Interview Questions
  • questions specific to the job like coding and full stack development
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at S2T (Singapore) in Sep 2020

Interview

only one round of interview and passed, then HR told me they are keen to hire me and asked my recent 3 months pay slips plus documents showing annual income so that they can offer me. but after I sent the documents, no progress and update for one week, so I asked how was it and the HR said they no longer want to hire me, very unprofessional and I think the bad rating about the company is true.

Interview Questions
  • stupid question like showing me their legacy code in flex and asked how long I can convert the code to React
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at S2T (Singapore) in Sep 2020

Interview

Get ready to meet the most disorganised team and the ugliest interview process. The interview for SENIOR FRONTEND ROLE started by asking the default port numbers of Mysql and Mongodb, followed by a vague question about sorting an array of numbers. After the interview the HR contacted me and said we are keen to hire you, requesting for previous payslips etc. I sent the requested documents and then nothing happened. I didn't hear anything for a week! So I followed up with the HR to see the status. She replied by saying we want to hire you but we have to test you once again. This is one week after they had promised me an offer! I was already very disappointed but still thought let's go for the interview. The second interview was in their Orchard office and I was asked to implement a form validation on their actual Vue.js product. In my first interview and the subsequent call with the director I have clearly mentioned several times that I'm coming from React/Ember background and have no Vue.js experience and will have to pick it up quickly if I'm hired. Despite knowing this, they interviewed me on Vue.js which is stupid. I asked a few simple questions about the Vue.js app and the component hierarchy but the guy said "don't ask me it's also my first time looking at this project". I was like...what?!! This is your product! I decided to stop as I had totally lost interest. The guy called his boss and said "he already gave up" lol. After this interview the HR didn't bother to contact me and let me know their decision. So in short: 1) Sluggish and unprofessional interview process (and therefore the team) 2) Extremely poor HR and communication Apply if it's your very last option on earth.

Interview Questions
  • What is mysql, mongodb port numbers. Implement a form verification on Vue.js
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S2T (Singapore) in Feb 2019

Interview

apply for job --> email correspondence --> initial interview --> tech hands on interview --> offer The process was relatively smooth and quite fast (i.e. 8 days from first contact to offer), and I managed to meet (online) different stakeholders in my first interview. The impression is gave that is a fast moving company with rapid decision making (of course maybe they just needed a person quickly).

Interview Questions
  • tech interview was to develop Node.js service with very simple business logic and then wrap with simple web app.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at S2T (Singapore) in Jun 2018

Interview

I went through an interview which included technical assessment, questions about my past portfio and experience, and i was also given a chance to ask some of my own questions.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to fix a malformed JSON file
  • I was requested to add validation to a simple Javascript Front End application

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at S2T (Singapore) in Apr 2015

Interview

Interviewed with program manager for 40 mins, got hired immidiately after answer a few question. HR came in and told me about the benefit of being in the company. Was hired under SME STP program.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at S2T (Singapore) in Jun 2013

Interview

Interviewed once and get hired.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed