SPH Magazines Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at SPH Magazines

SPH Magazines

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SPH Magazines

Interview

Writing test & Interview. The writing test had a variety of sections from editing to writing a piece. Topics vary from different lifestyle topics typical to the magazine, and the grammar test was manageable.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my Strengths and Weaknesses
    Answer Question

SPH Magazines

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at SPH Magazines

Interview

had to do a writing test after the interview. need to write about one of the topics given. interviewer was quite casual. you won’t be able to choose the magazine you’re going to write for. interviewer will assign based on your personality.

SPH Magazines

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SPH Magazines

Interview

One on one interview. Quite nice and friendly. Asked normal interview questions, interests, which magazine you like etc. Explained the internship programme. Looking for junior writers, not just an intern to carry out menial tasks. Sph hr is slow in replying, need to push for replies.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SPH Magazines (Singapore) in Apr 2017

Interview

- A brief get-to-know session about your personality, your interests as well as your background on fashion. - It was casual, the profile of the intern they are looking for would be willingness to learn and the ability to write content for the blog and for print

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SPH Magazines (Singapore)

Interview

The interview was casual and quite informal. The person who interviewed me ended up being my mentor/supervisor whom i worked with during my entire internship. She asked me about my previous experiences very briefly, and asked why I wanted this internship. No difficult questions. This however depends on which magazine you're applying for (heard from other interns on their interview process and it was quite different. This was for CLEO magazine. After the interview i was given a take-home writing test to be done in 24hours, and this was about writing a sample writeup for a product, and coming up with ideas for articles.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SPH Magazines (Singapore) in Nov 2013

Interview

The interview with the HR was quick but the whole process of notification is very very lengthy. HR was merely asking the usual standard questions which is easy to get around but the waiting time and office culture while i was in the office for a short time doesn't seem cooperative enough.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SPH Magazines (Singapore) in Apr 2013

Interview

Interview and hiring process was smooth and fast. All relevant parties were present (i.e. reporting manager, general manager and human resources) at the interview. There was only one interview, not multiple appointments, which is good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SPH Magazines (Singapore) in Sep 2010

Interview

Good overall communication process. Many Q&As and sharing of work responsibilities and roles.

Interview Questions
  • How can you improve our products if you were to be given the role?
RSS Feed</>Embed