Scholastic Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Scholastic Interview Questions

Interviews at Scholastic

2.5

Interview

Couple of skype interview and after that in person where they will ask you questions which you put in your resumes once done then interview with your manager thats it

Interview Questions

• Testing related which you put in your resume   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scholastic (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

It was an easy interview process, first virtual then onsite.
    Interviewed by a friendly team, interview went great- surprised I did not advance, perhaps for some minor detail. It is what it is.

Interview Questions

• Reverse String
      Check if number is prime
      Rest API
      Object Oriented Principles   Answer Question

Producer Interview

Interview

It was an initial phone interview and then in person with hiring manager. Subsequently, there was a follow up with email and phone. Overall, very informative and seamless interview process.

Digital Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scholastic (New York, NY (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

The Super day that I was offered and attended was only 3 interviews. Really kind and interesting people to talk to. Overall, it was a pretty positive process even though I didn't end up getting the internship.

SWE Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scholastic in January 2020.

Interview

Quick process, from single virtual interview to two onsite interviews. Everyone was very welcoming and kept it fun. One onsite interview was a technical coding challenge and the other was a systems design/problem solving question.

Design Research Associate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Scholastic (New York, NY (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

First, had a phone interview with Design Research Director. Then, was invited to SuperDay. Attended SuperDay. 1 Group Exercise, 2 Interviews. Great overall experience. Had to come in with a 15 minute presentation on a past Design Research project.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scholastic (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Fairly straight forward. I applied through their company site, about 2 weeks later, I received an email from HR to set up a phone interview. A day or so after the phone interview, an in person interview was set up. The company office is centrally located and I believe, recently renovated - it looked nice! I met with the HR person briefly, who then escorted me to the hiring manager's office. The interview itself was easy and the people were friendly and accommodating. However, their follow through was really bad. I received a note that they'd contact me and they never did. And, I followed up after a few weeks and there was no response. They were very quick to get me in, but it was disheartening that they didn't bother to follow up after the fact. I've interviewed for both larger and smaller companies than Scholastic and most have had better etiquette to potential employees. It's a shame as I probably won't apply here again or recommend to a friend or coworker.

Editorial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Scholastic (New York, NY (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

I met with two individuals who I would be splitting my time with. They described each of their expectations and asked me about my experience. They showed me around the space and introduced me to the person who formerly held my prospective job.

Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scholastic (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn. Initially spoke with a temp recruiter who quickly invited me to a phone interview with the hiring manager which went well. Then the hiring manager asked me to complete an editing “case” with vague prompts. Once completed, I did not hear back for over a month, which is quite disrespectful of any candidate’s time. At that point I was no longer interested as the lack of follow up was a red flag. I noticed the position reposted again recently with slight modifications. Demonstrates they had not defined the “must haves” vs. “nice to haves” for the role enough and are seeking a unicorn.

Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Scholastic in June 2019.

Interview

It was very detailed and easy. They explained me the job and the pay and it was good to me so I accepted the offer. They are a good company and I am very happy.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.