Singapore Exchange Interview Questions

Updated 31 Jan 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 35 of over 35 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Singapore Exchange

Singapore Exchange

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Singapore Exchange

Interview

It was simple and easy. Got the interview because I received a referral. Was asked some basic questions, nothing technical. Given an introduction on the job scope and that was it.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about SGX
    Answer Question

Singapore Exchange

Application

I interviewed at Singapore Exchange

Interview

The interview process was rather comfortable. The interviewer mainly asked about previous work experiences, skillsets and interest in the job. Nothing too technical. It is great that the company looks out for candidates from a variety of background, not just Finance-related degrees.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Singapore Exchange

Application

I interviewed at Singapore Exchange

Interview

Extremely patient and encouraging interviewers. Giving guidance on topics we touch on, what roles and responsibilities to expect. A candidate’s takeaway would be the attitude to work and openness to learning different things.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Singapore Exchange (London, England, England) in Oct 2020

Interview

Interview with HR team who were lovely. I was told that I would hear back in 2 weeks but no one contacted me. I emailed the administrator who arranged the interview for feedback but got no response. Not a great experience afterall.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Singapore Exchange (Singapore) in Apr 2020

Interview

Stage 1. Asked to submit CV and cover letter Stage 2. Interview with relevant department heads (I had 2 heads sitting in the interview with me) - interview took about 30 minutes, the typical style of questions Stage 3. Assignment related to the role applied for will be given to be completed and submitted within 24 hours Notified via email if offered a position

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Singapore Exchange

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Singapore Exchange in Apr 2020

Interview

Online assessments (numeric, deductive reasoning and logic), followed by video competency interview and assessment centre. The video competency interview took an hour, and the hr consultants asked for specific details about the experiences I shared.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Singapore Exchange (Singapore) in Dec 2019

Interview

Video call as I was overseas at that time. Other interviewees did it face to face. Mainly description of the job and checking for interest. She spoke to me for around 30mins to go over the job description and the period of hire.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Singapore Exchange (Singapore)

Interview

The interview process is cumbersome and long. Met more than 4 times with different interviewer. Everyone asked the same questions. The questions are easy to answer, however different department has different style.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Singapore Exchange

Application

I interviewed at Singapore Exchange

Interview

It was an hour-long interview with many personality/character and situational questions being asked, so I had to talk a lot about myself in depth. The interviewers are nice and friendly, and I had a great time with them.

Interview Questions
  • Name a situation whereby you have resistance with someone of higher authority and how did you react to it.

Singapore Exchange

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Singapore Exchange

Interview

first round: two interviewers, 1 HR, 1 consultant from some outside company. Mainly behavioral questions, very specific, there is no way to lie. The whole interview lasts about 50 min

Interview Questions
  • tell me a situation when you have to argue with someone in higher position than you
Viewing 1 - 10 of 35 Interviews