Cover image for Sprouts Farmers Market

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Sprouts Farmers Market Interview Questions

Updated 31 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 637 of over 637 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sprouts Farmers Market

Sprouts Farmers Market

Application

I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market

Interview

The process was great! Everyone involved communicated all needed information and were very helpful in every step. There were a total of 3 interviews (screening call, and 2 more formal interviews).

Interview Questions
  • When was a time where you had to create and execute a process?
    Answer Question

Sprouts Farmers Market

Application

I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market

Interview

Interviewer ghosted me. She also mentioned that she 'forgot to check her email' during the workweek and was a full week late to replying to my follow up to her interview request. Immediately tried to talk me down below the posted salary range in the interview. Exceptionally negative experience, very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Will you accept a salary below market rate and below the posted range for this job?

Sprouts Farmers Market

Application

I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market

Interview

I had 4 interviews that all seemed like it went well. After sending follow up emails and waiting a month to hear back they decided not to offer me the job. All the interviews combined took over 4 hours.. it was a waste of time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

Usual process of recruiter screen. Felt good about the company and was excited to move forward. Recruiter shared the next steps and will follow up. No communication was shared. I had to follow up with the recruiter to inquire what's going on. Out of the blue, I received an update to move forward with the hiring leader. The recruiter booked an appointment to touch base but no-showed without notice. I reached out to reschedule and received no response to my message. The hiring leader interview was completed and during the interview, the hiring leader stated he would like to move forward with the next steps and will follow up with the recruiter to schedule. Again, no response from the recruiter. I followed up, and provided windows of availability. Nothing. This recruiter provided absolutely no communication or follow-up. I would understand if plans changed or if I'm not moving forward. But the definition of "ghosting" was absolutely apparent with Sprouts Farmers Market. All of the "wow, this is how great we are and my TA team is awesome" talk in the initial screening seems like a laugh to me at this point. In the end, I am confident that things happen for a reason and am grateful not to have moved forward with this company if communication (or lack thereof) is what is part of the company culture.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were related to job description and understanding of experience by the candidate.

Sprouts Farmers Market

Application

I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market

Interview

I met with a hiring manager at the store. I was first given a questionnaire about my availability then asked some basic interview questions. It was clear that they wanted pretty open availability (to accommodate a full shift) in order to meet their staffing needs.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clovis, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Clovis, CA)

Interview

I arrived about 5 mins early and was waiting around for about 10 mins. The guy was rude and in a rush, I knew they weren’t going to hire me the minute he sat down. He didn’t even glance at my resume.

Interview Questions
  • “Tell me about yourself” questions and some problem solving stuff.

Application

Interview

On the spot and in person. They drug test you on-site following the interview process. Felt like they just took anyone who walked in. Didn't ask about experience or much of anything.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sprouts Farmers Market

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market

Interview

Was a very easy going interview. I did not get asked too many formal questions and was hired on the spot. In started working within a couple weeks of my hiring date.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sprouts Farmers Market

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in Dec 2022

Interview

Pretty straight forward, called me and scheduled an interview the day they were also doing walk in interviews as well. Wasn't very difficult at all, asked about ten simple questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Lancaster, CA) in Dec 2022

Interview

Short, not very professional. asked about 3 questions and quickly directed me to reapply when they would be hiring more applicants. The hiring manager Skimmed my resume and I was very discouraged.

Interview Questions
  • What does your availability look like?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 637 Interviews