Standard Chartered Bank Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,026 of over 1,026.0 interviews

Employee Referral11%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Standard Chartered Bank

Standard Chartered Bank

Application

I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank

Interview

I applied through their website and took various online tests such as numerical, verbal reasoning. After that there are multiple interviews, for me this was with HR and then another interview that followed in the next stage which was with business

Interview Questions
  • Why Standard Chartered Bank? What are your strengths / weaknesses?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Standard Chartered Bank

Application

I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank

Interview

Pretty smooth process. Questions were based on your managerial aptitude and can be answered with a bit of application. Interviewer made sure you feel comfortable and asked questions predominantly to test your knowledge

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Standard Chartered Bank

Application

I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank

Interview

It was a 5 round process .First round was a psychometric test . Second round was coding round .Here one easy and one medium level questions were asked .Then there were Two technical rounds and at last Hr round

Interview Questions
  • there were 2-3 dsa questions asked in interview and mostly they asked from projects

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank (London, England, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

Zodia a wholly-owned subsidiary of Standard Chartered bank. First interview with CIO. Second interview with CTO. Beyond that unconfirmed, as I did not pass first round one hour video call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Standard Chartered Bank

Application

I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank

Interview

Very easy and straight forward. They asked questions on what i have worked so far. The interview was around 1 hr. Direct manager round and the HR call was very late.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Standard Chartered Bank

Application

I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank

Interview

attended two years back. two tech rounds and one management round followed by HR round. It was mixed of both technical as well as management, process, etc. Took long time to get an offer and things were fine after that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Standard Chartered Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank

Interview

during the final part of the interview, we need to do a 15-mins presentation and they allows you to prepare for 48 hours. the topics change every year but the instructions were very clear.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Standard Chartered Bank

Application

I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank

Interview

It was an panel interview, and we go one round to talk to each other - self-introduction, things to improve for the bank and any recommodation that we have (turns out that all is master student except for me, a degree holder)

Interview Questions
  • How can you look to improve the Transaction banking business

Anonymous Employee in Kharagpur, West Bengal, West Bengal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank (Kharagpur, West Bengal, West Bengal) in Aug 2021

Interview

There were 5 rounds in total two of which were online assessment first online test was basic behavioral assessment and other was coding round based on DSA and other three were interviews including two technical and one HR round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Standard Chartered Bank

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in Aug 2021

Interview

The interviewers were very chill. They asked me about my hobbies and my interests. They asked some basic questions from DSA and SQL. They wanted to make sure that I was willing to explore new domains.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to explain all the projects in my cv in detail. They asked some basic questions from the array and linked lists.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,026 Interviews