State of Indiana Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

State of Indiana Interview Questions

Interviews at State of Indiana

2.5

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State of Indiana.

Interview

Easy. If you are breathing you will most likely get a job offer. They are kinda a joke honestly. The jobs will be explained and they will go over benefits and why not.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State of Indiana.

Interview

Exact job title: Intermediate Application System Analyst/Programmer
    First round interview was mainly a brief conversation to discuss skills/experience/history and overview of interview process and job details. Second round interview was 2-3 weeks later and as phone interview with 2 people and a coding challenge. (during Covid maybe be different than other times)

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer front end or back end development?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at State of Indiana.

Interview

Lots of questions. Work on your writing skills as their is a writing assignment on the computer. Ask questions as their are different areas and determine if you need to have a set schedule or more loose.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State of Indiana.

Interview

I spoke to the interviewer on the phone to schedule the interview. I was able to ask a few questions pertaining to the job. The interview was done virtually (due to Covid).

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State of Indiana (Lafayette, LA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Simple Q&A - mostly probing to see if you were a good fit with the team. Asked about past experience, hammered heavily on what was contained within the resume that I submitted, but overall a fairly simple experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were put in a difficult situation with a colleague.   Answer Question

Foster Care Relative Placement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gary, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at State of Indiana (Gary, IN (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

I put in an applcation, they called me by phone to set up an interview, I interviewed on Tuesday they called me on the following Friday offering me a position.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you had to work with a diverse group of individuals.   Answer Question
    • Do you understand different ethnic groups and their different parenting styles   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State of Indiana.

Interview

takes a while to actually get hired on, up to a month or so, usually screened by several people, sometimes more than one interview, usually interviewers ask questions off of a script and just take turns asking

Interview Questions

• What was the last book you read?   1 Answer

Budget Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at State of Indiana (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

The process was very typical compared to other interview processes. I had two interviews, one with potential direct supervisors and then a second interview with the deputy budget director. From first contact to offer the time was roughly 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What do you enjoy about state government?   1 Answer

Family Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State of Indiana (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Interview with photo that must write court document about. Interview with director and supervisors. The interview was very informal. It was very laid back. Took turns asking me questions.

State Eligibility Consultant III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at State of Indiana (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

A phone interview was the first step. After I was visited for face to face interview. The interview was a panel interview with each supervisor at the location I was interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Typically questions. Briefly describe yourself and skills/background.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.