Cover image for Stream-Flo Industries

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Stream-Flo Industries Interview Questions

Updated 9 Jul 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

Other29%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stream-Flo Industries

Stream-Flo Industries

Application

I interviewed at Stream-Flo Industries

Interview

they have two interviews and they ask for reference. Then will take to show their workshop and process in the next step. After they will ask for education docs. After reviewing the docs , they will give the offer letter.

Interview Questions
  • What was your previous job responsibilities
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Midland, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stream-Flo Industries (Midland, TX) in Aug 2018

Interview

Met recruiter at job fair. Set up interview with local office. Informal style interview. Met with the branch and department manager. The whole process was relatively stress-free. I was basically offered the job during the interview. Took only a few days to make it official.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Stream-Flo Industries (Edmonton, AB) in Jul 2018

Interview

I applied online, received a phone call, and went in and went in to meet with three people including a current Graphic Designer, Management, and HR. I believe it was the next day that I received the offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Stream-Flo Industries (Houston, TX) in May 2018

Interview

The interview was based on my past experience and graduate thesis. I was asked questions regarding my educational background, my academic and independent projects. The solution I will use for different scenarios.

Interview Questions
  • How would you implement the finding of your thesis in our company situation?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Stream-Flo Industries (Edmonton, AB)

Interview

The interview was my first in about 20 years so you can imagine how tense I might have been. I can happily say SF personnel where as professional and courteous as always. I've always admired this company and the people that work there have been very supportive and have a positive attitude. Unfortunately I was over qualified for this position. I hope another opportunity comes my way to be a part of this environment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Stream-Flo Industries (Pittsburgh, PA) in Aug 2016

Interview

Video and Telephone interviews, very long process and many interviews at the last minute and not much time to prepare or get away from current employer. Multiple interviews with different executives lasting well over one hour per interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Grande Prairie, AB

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stream-Flo Industries (Grande Prairie, AB) in Sept 2014

Interview

Inquired on physical fitness. Outlined job details and demands. Detailed possible hazards. Discussed field possibilities. Outlined field hazards and demands. Reviewed previous employers and job positions. Shop tour and explain the parts i would be handling. Quick run through of completed builds purposes

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kitchener, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stream-Flo Industries (Kitchener, ON) in Apr 2012

Interview

Over the phone with personal questions about qualifications previous work experience likes and dislikes hobbies previous employment references my expectations of the job explanations and expectations of what was expected of me in this position and a brief description about the company and it's applications in the oilfield process welcomed to tje company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Popular Careers with Stream-Flo Industries Job Seekers