Symogen Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Interviews at Symogen

5.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Symogen

Safety Scientist Interview

Interview

Face to face interview, pretty much straight forward questions related to role.

Interview Questions

Pharmacovigilance Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Symogen (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I had a hard time. They responded to my job application after 2 months. And later after the interview, they didn't even respond to me with yes or no. Even if it is yes, I won't go to work there.
    The interview went on for approx 2 hours. One after another question coming up. The voice tone of one of the interviewer is very rude.
    I got hurt when one of them said bad about one of the hospitals I worked at. I love all healthcare settings where I worked at. Just because that person got the opportunity to work and establish in this country, they don't have the right to make bad comments on other's native country healthcare settings.
     The interviewer was blaming my last manager and company for not teaching things which the few questions were about. I really felt bad hearing this. You can blame me for not knowing them but don't blame them for it. My last manager was the best manager I worked with. I got to learn so much from my manager and the company.
    I had tears after that interview.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.