Target Upstream Distribution Center Interview Questions

Updated Apr 2, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

1.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Target Upstream Distribution Center

Target Upstream Distribution Center

Application

I interviewed at Target Upstream Distribution Center

Interview

No interview. You must qualify based off your application. You will then proceed to your first day off work given you meet the criteria there, you will do your first day of orientation.

Target Upstream Distribution Center

Application

I interviewed at Target Upstream Distribution Center

Interview

No interview. I just filled out an application and completed the assessment online. After two weeks, I received an email with an offer letter and orientation date. Prior to orientation, I submitted a background check online and that was pretty much it.

Interview Questions
  • Online assessment questions are situational and you select what you are most likely to do in the situation.
    Answer Question

Target Upstream Distribution Center

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target Upstream Distribution Center in Feb 2020

Interview

Easy apply got called within a day, went to training the same day. various shifts available.On boarding is all about safety. Took about 1 and a half hour for the training

Interview Questions
  • Can i pass a drug, and background check?

Anonymous Employee in DeKalb, IL

Application

I interviewed at Target Upstream Distribution Center (DeKalb, IL)

Interview

Phone interview, got everything I needed to satisfy my life situations. Very laid back but got the job and started training within two weeks of interview and drug test. Toured the warehouse departments, met some senior leadership and after my training I was on my own to figure out the best way to pick product

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target Upstream Distribution Center (Albany, OR) in Nov 2018

Interview

I initially spoke with a recruiter, who verified my resume information and discussed the position responsibilities to see whether it might be a good fit for me. Then, we had a second call where she asked four situational questions. Following this, I had an in-person interview with tour, general company info, and two sets of interviews with four situational questions each, and two managers in each interview set.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were based on Target's 4 core behaviors: Curious, Accountable, Bold, One Team

Anonymous Employee in DeKalb, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target Upstream Distribution Center (DeKalb, IL) in May 2018

Interview

The interview with Target Distribution was a Very easy process. we discussed strengths and how I might apply them in a warehousing type setting as well as discussing any potential prior experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lugoff, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Target Upstream Distribution Center (Lugoff, SC) in Jan 2018

Interview

1 phone call after paper app. Quick question; do you have a fear of heights? no? okay we would like to schedule an interview. There was no additional screening. The person that contacted me was very straight forward. She pretty much offered me the job over the phone.

Interview Questions
  • We have a tentative job offer for you.

Anonymous Employee in Stuarts Draft, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Target Upstream Distribution Center (Stuarts Draft, VA) in Jan 2018

Interview

Submitted application online and received a phone call for an interview. There were about 15 people who took a tour of plant. Due to my experience I was hired on the spot for position. Went right away to nurse at plant to complete drug test and sign off on background check.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Target Upstream Distribution Center (Phoenix, AZ) in Aug 2017

Interview

Very friendly people, they made me feel comfortable. It was a little long of a wait because this was for seasonal workers but other than that, best interviewer I have talked to.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed