Tech Semiconductor Pte Interview Questions

Updated Nov 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

Recruiter20%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tech Semiconductor Pte

Application

I interviewed at Tech Semiconductor Pte

Interview

Professional and structured Include both aptitude and verbal interview Full day session Offer given on the same day if unlucky are successful and being hired Can be interview for different departments depending on your interest and the fit with the deparment. Can request to go to a certain technology

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in this role What do you understand about this job
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Tech Semiconductor Pte (Singapore) in Apr 2011

Interview

1. Do IQ test 2. leader interview 3. management level interview The IQ test is straight forward and nothing serious about that. The leader interview is to test you if you are really interested in that area. engineer in semicon industry is tough. So unless you are really like semiconductor. don't consider this job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Semiconductor Pte in Mar 2011

Interview

Interviewers looking for graduates with leadership capabilities and willing to learn attitude. Able to accept long working hours such as shift work and frequent OTs. It will be better to show a positive attitude towards work and show commitment to the company. Due to the high turnover rate at the company, it is necessary for them to look for people who want to work long term.

Interview Questions
  • You have 3 bulbs in a room and 3 switches outside. How do you determine which switch belongs to which bulb if you are able to enter the room once?

Anonymous Employee in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Semiconductor Pte in Feb 2011

Interview

The interview process is completed within a single Saturday. First round will be with a Junior Manager, if passed, next round is with Senior Manager. If the outcome is still positive, the final round of interview will be with the Director of the department, after which an offer will be made, if you are accessed to be suitable.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Semiconductor Pte in Jul 2010

Interview

the whole interview was done in 1 day - mass interview there is a test paper testing on technical skills get interviewed by 2 different managers, HR seems has very little say on the hiring decision

Interview Questions
  • a paralleled ckt containing R, C, L - to find out their values by tesing

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Semiconductor Pte (Singapore) in May 2009

Interview

interllectual questions to test your logical thinking and people handling skills

Interview Questions
  • Do you think your grades would have been better if you did not spend so much time on CCAs?
RSS Feed</>Embed