Tiffany & Co. Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Tiffany & Co. Interview Questions

Interviews at Tiffany & Co.

2.7

Operation Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

During the job fair, you are escorted to a floor and seated with an assistant manager to interview you. If you pass that round you will be escorted to a different room to discuss pay and benefits.

Interview Questions

• What were your previous jobs?
      Given an example, "If a customer wanted to return damaged goods what are your first responses and how will you resolve the issue?"   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

Online application/ submission, followed by a recorded interview, then video interview. There were additional phone conversations with HR. Overall, a great experience. They made it more conversational and I was extremely relaxed the entire time.

Internship Interview

Interview

one on one interview after the recorded interview. Questions were job and career development focused.
    Make sure to highlight your skillset with your answers
    Everyone was super friendly, helpful, and welcoming

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

Phone screen by recruiter. She drilled me on my past experience. Don't think she knew what she was doing because my expertise in finance was not for FP&A but she still introduced me to the department. Sat down with hiring manager for 10 minutes. Asked to start next week.

Interview Questions

• You seem like you can handle this job   1 Answer

Seasonal Operation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Roseville, CA (US)).

Interview

Friendly Interview with assistant manager who asked about my prior experience in sales, and also asked me to mention a time on a previous job where the costumer was unhappy/ angry and how did I manage the situation.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cumberland, RI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Cumberland, RI (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

disorganized, just going through the motions DR of HR was very unprofessional, the people who i interviewed with clearly had no idea how to run the department all the way up to the HR department

Interview Questions

• What changes would you make immediately   1 Answer

Creative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

It was just HR and Hiring manager. The process was so not so bad and it was easier for freelancer to get on board. It took almost a year to get a full time.

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

I spoke to internal recruiter and the hiring manager for telephone interviews. They never followed up to inform me one way or the other. Very unprofessional and it takes two minutes. I wouldn't waste your time interviewing at this company, because they clearly don't care about common courtesy. Serves them right when many will be laid off due to the LVMH acquisition.

Jeweler Interview

Interview

great process, didnt find the questions to be hard or pointless. great conversation very informational.

I learned a lot about the position in this interview. It was a phone interview but still very thorough

Interview Questions

• great questions
      easy to answer
      very conversational
      relevant questions were asked   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

Horrible, it was all automated. First during the application process online they made me complete a personality test that took over 40 minutes. One week later I got contacted to do a video interview. I had to dress up and answer questions and was not given enough time to think to answer them as I was being recorded. There was practice questions, but none of them were actually the real ones.

I have an MBA, 15 years of sales experience and extensive experience selling jewelery and apprasing high end jewelery. I was not even given the opportunity to have a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me a time when you had to ask another question to get the answer to another question that you had asked and did not get the answer you wanted   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.