Trustwave Interview Questions

Updated Oct 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 87 of over 87 interviews

Recruiter11%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trustwave (Singapore)

Interview

Pannel of 3 interviewers from technical/delivery team HR was effecient in arranging the e-interview Straight forward interiew with a couple of questions on technical, client engagement and attitude towards work

Interview Questions
  • How do you currently engage you clients
    Answer Question
  • difference between two edr terminology
  • why trustwave

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Trustwave (Waterloo, ON) in Oct 2021

Interview

One 30 minute interview through university web-cam system. They asked me to introduce myself then to explain my experience and talk about my projects. Asked about inputs and outputs in ML projects. Coding question was very easy.

Interview Questions
  • Given an array, write a function that returns the sum of the values that are not divisible by 5 and less than 225.

Trustwave

Application

I interviewed at Trustwave

Interview

First interview was a technical interview with 3 SOC Engineers. If you make it past that, the second interview will be with the hiring manager and it’s basically a behavior one to see how well you work with the team and clients.

Interview Questions
  • Trick question: What port is ICMP?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Trustwave (New York, NY) in Jun 2021

Interview

Very unprofessional. Interviewed for a security consultant role. Was prepared to be asked technical questions like do I know how TCP/IP works or such. But instead was bombarded with ridiculous questions like "what is the current version of (product) that your company is running?". How is that a relevant question to my skill as a consultant? Is a consultant supposed to know off the top of the head the version that every client is running? If I had known that they would be asking about my product knowledge, I'd have prepared myself something but all I have was the JD of what they're looking for. Hell if I was looking to be questioned about my product knowledge without any notice prior, I'd just ask my boss to do it. They were late for the interview. Didn't introduce themselves. Started asking questions without me knowing who's talking and what their role is. Do yourself a favour. Avoid this company. At least the one in Singapore that is.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Trustwave (Chicago, IL) in May 2021

Interview

Very easy and straightforward interview. The hiring manager was quite friendly. The second interview came soon after and it was more laidback and it seems like they just wanted to get a feel of my personality

Interview Questions
  • What was most important to make a good sale?

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Trustwave (Singapore) in Mar 2021

Interview

Hiring process was slow and pretty bureaucratic. Their interviewers and hiring process did not show much of sophistication or professionalism. HR dissed their own culture as bureaucratic. Their hiring manager acted very odd during the process. Their number one interviewer assumed that a 15 minute role play is best way to ascertain work-person fit.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to sell something to an interviewer.

Trustwave

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trustwave

Interview

Recruiter, Human Resources, then 2 Managers. Aptitude test The whole process took 4 weeks until an offer was made. It took 2 weeks until a backgound check was completed.. If you are lucky enough that the company hires several people, you will be enrolled in an onboarding class which is two weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here? What do you know about Trustwave?

Trustwave

Application

I interviewed at Trustwave

Interview

The time provided to submit an assignment was one week. Completed and submitted much earlier. However, there was no feedback provided after the submission. Not sure if anyone even cared to look through the code.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Trustwave

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trustwave in Jan 2021

Interview

The interviewer was over 5 minutes late. He was distracted half the time from looking at his messenger because his "boss" wrote him. He spelled both my first and last name incorrectly throughout the whole process. Typical millennial handling the phone. Heaven forbid if the person applying for the job did that. I did follow up to see if I was still in the running and never got a response, so I take that as a "No.".

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Trustwave

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Trustwave in Jan 2020

Interview

It was a great interview. They ask technical questions and want to know more about your plans. They would ask about your knowledge about IT and how you can use that to help

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 87 Interviews