- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- United Arab Emirates - All Cities
- - Fujairah
- - Dubai
- - Dubai, United Arab Emirates Area
- - Dubai
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
Interviews at UNIKAI
Anonymous Employee in Dubai
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UNIKAI (Dubai) in Aug 2014
final decision is with CEO. rest of the process is mostly screening the candidate. the process is transparent and organized. the HR will invite for the interview after proper background check and then the related department head along with line manager takes the interview.
- most of the questions were to the point and related to subject. senior people took the interview.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UNIKAI (Dubai) in Apr 2012
Not professional at all.. I was sitting in the managers cabin for an hour, while he was busy talking to his subordinates, getting some work done. all he asked me in the one hour was, how to cost a product.. and which was the recruiter who sent me.. totally sucked.
- How do you cost a product?