V3 Smart Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

1.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at V3 Smart Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at V3 Smart Technologies (Singapore) in Jul 2021

Interview

The interviewer was 15 minutes late. When he arrived, he did not even introduce himself or greet me (after the interview he gave me his card. He is the director of technology there). He sat down and pulled out his laptop and opened a document with some questions and asked me to fill it and left for 30 minutes. When he came back he read my answers and immediately asked "Did you copy it from online". He then said that he hid a screw nut somewhere and asked if I would search the room until I find it. The room is the size of a meeting room for at least 10 people. I said I could give it a try and spent about 2 minutes searching and gave up. He asked if I was sure and frowned. (The interview was supposed to be till 3pm and it was already 3.10 since he came late and I had another appointment after it so I could not waste my time.) What does finding a small thing in a big room have to do with Machine Learning? This kind of stupid tests have been fazed out years ago cause no one should be subjected to such idiocracy. This test is obviously to see if you are so desperate enough for the job and have such low self esteem. Looked through glassdoor to a review from 2015 about asking the interviewee to dance. I dismissed the review cause it seemed like the person was just venting for not getting accepted or something. If the director is so screwed up, the company will definitely be bad. My advice is to not even waste your time with this company.

Interview Questions
  • The document I had to fill in asked: Behavioral questions: How would you describe yourself. Why do you want to join. Related to the job: How to detect if drivers checked blindspots. How to prevent motion blurness
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at V3 Smart Technologies (Singapore) in Jul 2021

Interview

In short: DO NOT waste your time with this company. In long: I will start first by saying that when arranging the first round interview via email, the interviewer's email language etiquette was zero. Email's were littered with "u" instead of "you", amongst other broken English. Real classy. Even a student intern knows better etiquette. Anyways, the first round interview was to be a face-to-face interview at their office. Prior to arranging this, I had requested, not once, but TWICE to conduct the interview virtually. This was because the COVID climate at that time (mid July 2021) was rampant and further I was not fully vaccinated yet. Hence, I wanted to be safe and I felt that this was a very reasonable and acceptable request. However, the company chose to reject it twice, each time maintaining that on-site tests were required. This is just absurd. Many companies have made online interviews possible, even with the need for whiteboard tests. This is the first time I have came across an exception. From the other reviews on this site, it's shocking to say that the on-site "tests" that they wanted to do are ridiculous stunts like "finding a hidden object" or "to dance for me". Wow, no wonder they were adamant about having it on-site. I also spoke with the interviewer and asked several times about the pay. The company did not want to entertain my questions and was not transparent on this matter. I thought "ok fine, that's their prerogative". However, what happened next shocked me. They said that I was not welcomed to proceed and, I quote, "no need to come for interview". This was because they felt that I had too many demands, i.e. asking about the salary and for a virtual interview. I was incredulous at the absolute horrendous standard of professionalism the interviewer had displayed. They have failed fantastically at even the most basic form of courtesy and respect. Mind you, we have not even reached anything about the actual job role and technical aspects. However, there is nothing to say about that when the company is not even worth a second thought after such an early debacle.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at V3 Smart Technologies (Singapore) in Feb 2019

Interview

It was simple and technical. I was able to know about the Jobscope well and in return, employer was able to know about me. Straight to the point. Was like a typical interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bedok New Town,

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at V3 Smart Technologies (Bedok New Town, ) in Oct 2018

Interview

Quite informal, interviewer was mainly describing what the job entails and the expectations required of the internship. No tests whatsoever, however some people mentioned that the interviewee was required to sing a song etc, which wasn't required in my case.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

There isnt much technical questions. Mainly, they would like to test your resourcefulness and adaptability. There usually is only one round only. Interview is conducted by one person only, not a panel.

Interview Questions
  • There are a few of such questions but again, the key is to be resourceful. They will hint this again during the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at V3 Smart Technologies (Singapore) in Jul 2014

Interview

Interview was with just one person, the director/tech lead. I found it rather unprofessional and off-putting that the interviewer used his laptop during the first part of the interview after coming in late. I had one technical question, for which i was left alone to solve in 30 minutes. At the end of the interview, the interviewer asked me if i was willing to prove that i was a team player and committed. I said yes, and he asked me to do one thing to prove my sincerity - get up from my chair and dance. Extremely unprofessional. I was shocked and after refusing to, he turned cold. The interview ended there - he didn't even offer to shake my hands or make eye contact when i left.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed