Wallace Morgan Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Interviews at Wallace Morgan

1.4

Sales/Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wallace Morgan (New York, NY (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was so short (10 min) I left confused and uncertain about my continued interest in the company. The man conducting the interview would not answer my question about compensation and benefits provided from the company. First red flag. Even when I asked about the details of the position he provided a generic answer. Very unprofessional way to recruit potential employees. Most companies are eager to share position details and benefits of working for the company, not Wallace Morgan. Seems fly by night. Invited me back for a second round of interviewing and meeting the team, but I did my homework when I got home and soon learned this company is questionable. Seriously, look up the company website. Just pictures and awards. Where is the portfolio of work by Wallace Morgan done for clients?!? I abandoned ship before even stepping foot on it.

Direct Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wallace Morgan (New York, NY (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

They went over, in minute detail, how direct marketing works and it's the right call for you. Then they seemed very eager to convince me that a commission based salary was the only logical step in their intricately planned out trajectory on workplace mobility. Eventually, I get to be "an owner" after 6-8 months of work from sales to administrative.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wallace Morgan in September 2015.

Interview

I went to interview and they called me in the evening same day surprised calling me for second round I booked the day. I ask myself why they selected me after all I didn't do well interview make me think over and over finally I research and found the glass door. So I didn't go to second round.

Interview Questions

• What are the 3 goals if they hired?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wallace Morgan (New York, NY (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview took 5 minutes. Asked basic interview questions. Wanted me to do door to door sales. Declined offer to come in and "meet the team". They still call me to this day, not realizing that I already came in for an interview and declined their offer, telling me that they are impressed with my resume and would like me to come in for an interview. Unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses? Are you a team leader or follower? Why this company?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative - Entry Level Sales/Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wallace Morgan (New York, NY (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

The initial job post was incredibly vague - it didn't give a specific job title, or list any of the duties the job would entail. To me, this already seems like a red flag that work is unfavorable. There were a good 10 people in the lobby waiting for interviews. It was almost an hour after my scheduled time before I was finally seen, and I didn't even get to have my own interview - myself and another guy were interviewed simultaneously.
    The man interviewing us almost never looked us in the eye. He got defensive and uncomfortable when we asked how much of the job was based on commission, which is clearly a sign that he didn't want to reveal that yes, the job is commission-based.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wallace Morgan (New York, NY (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

The 1st Interview was very short, less than 15 minutes. I met with Mr. Smith who briefly explained the company's goals and the job position. I was invited to a second interview where two account specialist (Terrance and John) explained the job in detail. At this time the job position when from customer service rep to door - door sales since everyone must begin at this stage.

Interview Questions

I'm not interested in doing door to door sales.

Unknown, Oriented to Door-to-door Sales, Pay By Commission Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wallace Morgan (New York, NY (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

After you send you CV they schedule an interview. Very quick, they create the atmosphere its a hard recruitment process, if they like you the call for a 2nd interview the following day and open your eyes to the job, very clear is a scam, thank you to Glassdoor, I knew what is all about, maybe there are people like the job and I respect that, but they should announce that before we enter our cv, so we do not waste our and their time.

Entry Level Marketing Assistants Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wallace Morgan (New York, NY (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

It looks like several companies are sharing the office area where I did this interview. There was a loud Billboard music background, which made me feel very unprofessional.

First I filled a form of my basic info when I got there, follows a 20 mins wait until a guy called me in together with another candidate.

Then the interviewer asked some basic and simple questions, and introduced the position. He called it a B2B marketing position, in fact, it's a door to door sales position that selling cable services (or others) to companies.

Finally, the guy told us to wait for their phone interview later that day. I didn't pick up.

total time of interview was about 5 mins.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wallace Morgan (New York, NY (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Very easy interview. You enter to their reception area and there is a TV busting lounder than in a pub.
    4-5 questions.
    They don't care about your background or skills and qualification. They must be hiring just anyone who is willing to get hired or id deperate.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wallace Morgan (New York, NY (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Quick 2 day interview process
    Everyone gets hired, but not everyone (including myself) will remain
    However, up until the first day of training, do they let you know that the jobs 100% commission

Interview Questions

• They ask you about your experience and why you'd think you'd be a great fit   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.