Watsons Singapore Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Watsons Singapore Interview Questions

Interviews at Watsons Singapore

2.2

Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Watsons Singapore.

Interview

The interview was simple and swift, nothing odd came up during the interview process. Just prepare yourself and be confident. They would ask you routine questions such as "tell me more about yourself", "why did you apply for this job", "why did you leave your previous workplace" etc.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Watsons Singapore (Singapore).

Interview

Its a good job for part time. Good explaination of the requirements. Straightforward questions and answers. Interview located in central area. I dont know why u require 30 words when i can summarise it in lesser.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Watsons Singapore (Singapore) in May 2019.

Interview

-it was good interview, they asked about my working experience before this. They asked about my studies. I told I just want to work for semester break, and they said okey so we will put you as part time worker. They asked do I have any experience being a cashier, I told them I do not have much but willing to learn. Then they said if I am selected, they will call me back. That evening I received call and informed was selected and asked to join the next week.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Watsons Singapore (Singapore) in December 2018.

Interview

It was quite good. They brought me into a meeting room after a short while of waiting and the interview started. It was smooth sailing and the interview was 2-way in which the hiring manager also shared about my day-to-day tasks and organizational culture

ECommerce Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Watsons Singapore in December 2018.

Interview

They're pretty effective in the throughout the hiring whole process. The HR, manager and director are pleasant people but it seems that the staff there needs to work very hard.

Interview Questions

• Questions are more skewed towards your previous experience and how you can apply it in your role there   Answer Question

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sengkang, North-East

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Watsons Singapore (Sengkang, North-East) in December 2017.

Interview

Interview was one of the worst. Hiring Manager seems unprofessional and had no sense of time management when she was late for 1hr+ for the interview, even after all of the staffs left the office.

This already shows the hiring manager does not manage her time well and even if hired tendency of staying in office to overtime is almost inevitable.

Overall interview was short but she seems worried i will be able to commit to working overtime often.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Watsons Singapore (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in March 2016.

Interview

Sent in my resume, had a call with HR. Was a very simple and quick process. Super precise and straight to the point with no intention of hiding any facts whatsoever. Great process.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Watsons Singapore (Singapore) in April 2014.

Interview

Basic Questions about yourself. Quite easy and chill. Interviewer is friendly. Go through resume and ask past experience questions. In total 30mins. First got phone about the time and venue of the interview. Then prepare for the internship about the basic stuff. After the interview send a thank-you note. After that waiting for 2days then i got the offer. Its a summer internship in Singapore.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Watsons Singapore in February 2008.

Interview

Was interviewed by HR Assistant, after passing this, was given written exams . Then they will call you for another interview with HR manager then final interview will be given by an Executive officer.

Interview Questions

• What do you have that will make us hire you for the position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They will base your salary from your previous salary and work experience.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.