foodpanda Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 230 of over 230 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at foodpanda (Singapore)

Interview

I went through 3 rounds of interview: 1. A phone call with HR 2. A case study (I think it was 7 questions) 3. A f2f interview with my boss (could be via zoom now due to COVID)

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me more about yourself 2. Why do you want to leave your current company 3. Why do you want to join foodpanda 4. What is your end goal
    Answer Question

foodpanda

Application

I interviewed at foodpanda

Interview

First round with HR over phone: Focused more on past experiences and career expectations. Was quite detailed, going through my CV, took slightly more than half an hour. Second round with Hiring Manager over video call (camera off): Focused more on skills required and scenario questions. Interviewer sounded bored/uninterested less than 5 minutes into the interview, giving the impression that she was going through with it for the sake of it/had another candidate already in mind. Interview ended in less than 15 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

foodpanda

Application

I interviewed at foodpanda

Interview

Applied the job through linkedin. They are quick to reply and will email you an online assessment to do. After you do the online assessment, they will decide if you should go through the next interview.

Interview Questions
  • There is no interview question as they start off with online assessment

foodpanda

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at foodpanda

Interview

Group interview followed by an individual interview. The group interview consists of introductory tasks and a group presentation. Each group was given two questions and time to discuss between ourselves, we then came up with a presentation of around 8 minutes. Individual interview focused on behavioural questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

foodpanda

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at foodpanda

Interview

Quick process, 3 rounds interview in total, good and solid discussion, but got rejected in final interview. A lot of competency based questions. Need to submit assignment. Can get some feedback but still don't understand how decision made based by a lot of stakeholders.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

foodpanda

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at foodpanda in Sep 2021

Interview

It was somehow easy and ask questions that are common during a job interview. Questions like tell me about yourself, what position are you applying for, what interest you in the company, and what are you expecting in the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

foodpanda

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at foodpanda

Interview

The process take very quick and efficient, started with recruiter approach, then follow by interviewed with hiring manager and his team, and finally with the managing director. Overal take around 2 weeks till offering.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

foodpanda

Application

I interviewed at foodpanda

Interview

Dont waste time if you cant offer deserving salary. Told to HR interview in advance about another offer i was holding. After completing 4 rounds and making it thru they offer me 10% lower than offer and 4% hike on current salary.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

foodpanda

Application

I interviewed at foodpanda

Interview

Phone call interview that involves questions on why I want to join FP, how can I apply my experience in the job. Prettey standard interview questions and some scenario based ones. Was overall quite alright, about 30min.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a mobile app to me (as if I am a user who has never used it before) in Chinese

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at foodpanda (Hong Kong)

Interview

The interview process was short and most of the discussion was quite constructive. They also required you to draft a proposal/assessment documents before the interview. Was rejected in the final interview which you need to talk to the regional and global senior management

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 230 Interviews