Graduate program Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Graduate program Interview Questions

graduate program interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to join Facebook?

2 Answers

The scale of the company allows individuals to explore problems that only a company as unique as Facebook will face.

Hello, I am a FB employee and I have created an interview prep guide for Facebook interviews, based on my and my colleagues' recent interview experiences. The guide has questions you should expect along with our answers that got us into Facebook. You can find it here: interviewjoy.com/services/interview-process-details/facebook-manager-job-interview-questions-answers-more/ (please do not forget to also look at the reviews at the bottom of that page). Thanks and good luck!

Tell me about a time you had to deal with a.... All questions were STAR based so related to my experience. Topics included dealing with complex technical challenges, customer incidents, issues with performance from colleagues.

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

What kind of service/product did you know from our track?

1 Answer

Was there a time when you could not meet a deadline and what did you do.

1 Answer

How do you see yourself in 5, 10, 15 and 20 years ?

1 Answer

Walk me through your profile Explain details on the past projects done which will add value to the role

1 Answer

How would you manage to resolve a misunderstanding with a 3rd party vendor (the issue doesn't from your side) ?

1 Answer

Given N, find the minimum positive number X that is divisible by N, and the sum its the digits equals to N.

1 Answer

The hardest question had to do with how I've changed as a person over the course of previous roles. It may not be something at the top of your head as an engineer.

1 Answer

In the position of a project manager, how would you deal with a situation where one of the team members was uncooperative and detrimental to the team progress while facing a tight deadline?

110 of 373 Interview Questions