- Deerfield, United States
- 10000+ Employees
- 77 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (BAX)
- Founded in 1931
- Revenue: $10+ billion (USD)
- Biotech & Pharmaceuticals
I have tasked with meaningful challenges in my first three months which truly showcases the performance culture and their high expectation to new joiners Overall people here are collaborative and approachable. They are willing share their knowledge and experience which I could learn from Flexible work policy which helps me to balance my work life and family commitment
IT system and digital tech tools are not the most user-friendly ones I've come across The organizational structure is highly matrix which takes extra time and effort to drive alignment across different stakeholders Office environment can also be improved
- Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, HaryanaAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
InterviewObjective and comprehensive interview process with various stakeholders. Testing of functional, business and technical knowledge on compensation & benefits including rewards, benchmarking, benefits, sales incentive plans, salary reviews and overall business understandingInterview
Technical questions related to subject matterAnswer Question
See All 663 interviews
Baxter Awards & Accolades
- Best U.S. Company Operating in India (Other Services), Indo-American Chamber of Commerce, 2012
- Manufacturing Supply Chain Excellence Award - Pharma/Life Sciences Category, Express Logistics and Supply Chain Awards, 2012
- Best Contract Manufacturing Organization, Vaccine Industry Excellence Awards, 2012
- Certification in PEC-Excellence Management System Category, Mutual de Seguridad C.Ch. C., 2012
- Canada Awards for Excellence - Silver Award for Excellence, Innovation and Wellness, Excellence Canada, 2011
Popular Careers with Baxter Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Baxter Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Baxter
Employees rate Baxter 3.7 out of 5 stars based on 3,870 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 68% of employees would recommend working at Baxter to a friend. This is based on 3,870 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
63% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Baxter as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.8 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Baxter.
53% of employees think that Baxter has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.