ADP Reviews

4.0
ADP CEO Carlos A. Rodriguez
Carlos A. Rodriguez
5,413 Ratings
Pros
  • "love the company, great benefits(in 500 reviews)

• "Love working here, good benefits(in 433 reviews)

• Cons
  • "long hours and very early meetings(in 151 reviews)

• "Upper Management is all over the place(in 150 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year
      Featured Review

ADP has a role for you

Nov 5, 2021 - Senior Recruiter RPO in Anaheim, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

ADP has Transparency from CEO down Incredibly robust benefits and compensation package Unmatched available resources at your finger tips Development and networking opportunities Incredible leadership who actually care about your growth Tools to help you personally identify and strengthen and use in your current role.

Cons

That I was not able to join sooner but have many years to enjoy before retirement because this is my forever company.

ADP Response

We really appreciate hearing from current associates and value the positive feedback you have shared about your experience! We are thrilled that you enjoy our supportive company culture and wish you many more amazing years ahead with us. Thank you for sharing your review and rating on Glassdoor.

2. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 10 years

Spent 13 years here

Apr 11, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

The executive team are real people who you can depend to. Lots of opportunities to grow and learn as a professional. Major player in the market.

Cons

Just like any global companies, work can be demanding especially if you are dealing with multiple timezones.

ADP Response

We are glad that you enjoyed your time at ADP and value the many years you spent with us. We appreciate the positive feedback you have shared about your experience.

3. 2.0
      Current Employee

Direct Supervisors are good but Management ideas often slow process down making things difficult

Feb 15, 2021 - Client Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Job requires dealing with clients and other parties hence little office politics internally. Supervisors are generally helpful and the colleagues are approachable and kind.

Cons

Long hours and weekends burned (uncompensated) due to heavy workload. High standards are imposed but with insufficient headcount compared to work provided, it is difficult to meet expectations leading to burnout.

ADP Response

Thank you for providing your insight into your experience working for ADP. We appreciate your feedback and advice. We encourage you to reach out to your leaders or site HR team and discuss the details so that we may address them and make sure they receive the right attention and action.

4. 5.0

Awesome company

Jan 29, 2021 - Senior Manager in Cottonwood Heights, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people , fun and work , and very talented leadership team

Cons

Can provide more Benefits/perks to employees

ADP Response

We are glad that you enjoying your time at ADP! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

5. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Not ready to compete in Southeast asia market

Dec 22, 2020 - Sales in Sanford, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay, acceptable benefits, nice office

Cons

I joined adp with high hopes but it went downhill soon after. Products for smb space are very weak and have limited features (i.e. no ps model, no time & attendance, etc) when it is extremely competitive in this space in southeast asia. Enterprise products on the other hand are extremely expensive that most southeast asian companies cannot afford. Those who can afford, are already using adp or other tier1 competitors. Marketing and sales operations are focused on other markets, you have to literally beg them to support sea market. Management just doesnt seem to care even if i have given product feedback so many times and even reached out to adp in usa, plus you have this salesperson who likes to "steal" accounts, amongst other issues. Its as if sea market is just a "by the way" since adp can survive as a whole anyway. They dont seem to be bothered that sea sales as a whole are not meeting targets (pre covid) and will put people on PIP during covid when the entire world is just surviving and not ready to buy. HR didnt even bother to have an exit interview because they probably already know the issues anyway and not brave enough to hear it. Overall, I do not recommend adp especially if u are coming in as a sales person. You are trying to sell to a very niche market, like looking for a needle in a haystack. I was more than relieved to leave and move on to better things.

2 people found this review helpful
    6. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great People’s Culture and Always Designing for People!

Mar 20, 2020 - Digital Marketing Manager in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Integrity, Trust, Respect, Teamwork and Compassion

Cons

Almost none that I can think of :)

ADP Response

Thank you for sharing your positive insights with us on Glassdoor. We are glad that you are enjoying your time at ADP and happy to hear that a great team and leadership support you.

7. 4.0

Review

Sep 8, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work culture and environment is great.

Cons

Skills training options can be available from the start.

ADP Response

Thank you for the fantastic review! #WorkHappy

8. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great company to work with

Jun 10, 2019 - Project Manager in Bukit Panjang New Town,
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Flexible -Senior management engage with employees

Cons

Handle too many clients Too many exceptions

ADP Response

Thanks for sharing and taking the time to write your review and suggestions. We'll share this feedback as we keep evolving to create the best working experience in the industry.

9. 5.0

Great company

Feb 26, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Stable company - The company keeps growing under right track

Cons

- Too stable - Less excitement

ADP Response

We appreciate the review and rating. Thank you for sharing your ADP experience with us on Glassdoor.

10. 3.0

My 5 year journey

Feb 17, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good HMO and culture is not that chaotic.

Cons

Line managers often keeps changing

ADP Response

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the insights and analysis.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 13,051 Reviews