ADP Reviews

4.0
ADP CEO Carlos A. Rodriguez
Carlos A. Rodriguez
5,490 Ratings
Pros
  • "Great benefits (even at hourly rate)(in 611 reviews)

• "Employee centric with good benefits(in 534 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Employees are required to work long hours(in 184 reviews)

• "Upward mobility in Louisville is limited, what will growth look like for middle to upper management(in 165 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year
      Featured Review

The best company I've worked for in my 20-year corporate career, no exaggeration

Mar 15, 2022 - Marketing Campaign Technologist in Roseland, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

• ADP invests in its employees like no other company I've experience • Work-Life balance is real. ADP has proven to me that there is such a thing as a good and true-to-life balance • Benefits are A+++ 5 stars. From healthcare to 401k and full match • 2 raises in one year in 2021 after a pandemic. That says quite a bit • Bonuses that are fair, equal, and sizeable enough to be excited about • Company Culture is amazing. Speaking about my team and management, everyone pitches in and helps regardless of if it is their responsibility or not. It Feels amazing to work with a team that will help me in a pinch when needed • My boss, who is amazing, has taken on-boarded me in a way that teaches me the biz while providing me with 'teachable moments' without me even realizing it. A true teacher/leader and now my mentor

Cons

NONE • I wouldn't be able to find an inkling of a con if I tried to make a lie up. Nothing but positive things to say

4 people found this review helpful

ADP Response

Thank you for sharing your review and rating with us on Glassdoor. We really appreciate hearing from current associates and value the positive feedback you have shared about your experience!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Nice company to work for

Mar 11, 2022 - Devops Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice culture, growth, diversity, equality

Cons

I have been working for ADP for couple of years now, see no cons.

3. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Salary competitive

Mar 11, 2022 - ADP Associate in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

They may market rate. If they realise you're being underpaid, they will adjust.

Cons

Singapore Office Shrinking. Moving manpower/new hires overseas,

4. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Wonderful colleagues and overall great culture

Feb 10, 2022 - Sales and Marketing
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very diverse group of individuals who are cooperative and work together as a team. The median age is ADP is older than most in technology companies hence everyone is respectful and are matured in behavior and thinking. Senior management are accessible and are open to communication. I am so pleased to say that I have not encountered any unpleasantry while dealing with anyone while working at ADP for the past <5 years.

Cons

ADP is a large corporation however its SEA business is still very nimble. There is a lot of potential to uncover but a lot more market knowledge and development to be done. SEA business will be slow to growth until they change the offering significantly or open to new GTM options. For an MNC, ADP does not have much fun incentives, SWAG or creative benefits.

ADP Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your time at ADP and value the insights you have shared.

5. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 10 years

Spent 13 years here

Apr 11, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

The executive team are real people who you can depend to. Lots of opportunities to grow and learn as a professional. Major player in the market.

Cons

Just like any global companies, work can be demanding especially if you are dealing with multiple timezones.

ADP Response

We are glad that you enjoyed your time at ADP and value the many years you spent with us. We appreciate the positive feedback you have shared about your experience.

6. 2.0
      Current Employee

Direct Supervisors are good but Management ideas often slow process down making things difficult

Feb 15, 2021 - Client Account Manager in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Job requires dealing with clients and other parties hence little office politics internally. Supervisors are generally helpful and the colleagues are approachable and kind.

Cons

Long hours and weekends burned (uncompensated) due to heavy workload. High standards are imposed but with insufficient headcount compared to work provided, it is difficult to meet expectations leading to burnout.

ADP Response

Thank you for providing your insight into your experience working for ADP. We appreciate your feedback and advice. We encourage you to reach out to your leaders or site HR team and discuss the details so that we may address them and make sure they receive the right attention and action.

7. 5.0

Awesome company

Jan 29, 2021 - Senior Manager in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people , fun and work , and very talented leadership team

Cons

Can provide more Benefits/perks to employees

ADP Response

We are glad that you enjoying your time at ADP! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

8. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Not ready to compete in Southeast asia market

Dec 22, 2020 - Sales in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay, acceptable benefits, nice office

Cons

I joined adp with high hopes but it went downhill soon after. Products for smb space are very weak and have limited features (i.e. no ps model, no time & attendance, etc) when it is extremely competitive in this space in southeast asia. Enterprise products on the other hand are extremely expensive that most southeast asian companies cannot afford. Those who can afford, are already using adp or other tier1 competitors. Marketing and sales operations are focused on other markets, you have to literally beg them to support sea market. Management just doesnt seem to care even if i have given product feedback so many times and even reached out to adp in usa, plus you have this salesperson who likes to "steal" accounts, amongst other issues. Its as if sea market is just a "by the way" since adp can survive as a whole anyway. They dont seem to be bothered that sea sales as a whole are not meeting targets (pre covid) and will put people on PIP during covid when the entire world is just surviving and not ready to buy. HR didnt even bother to have an exit interview because they probably already know the issues anyway and not brave enough to hear it. Overall, I do not recommend adp especially if u are coming in as a sales person. You are trying to sell to a very niche market, like looking for a needle in a haystack. I was more than relieved to leave and move on to better things.

3 people found this review helpful
    9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great People’s Culture and Always Designing for People!

Mar 20, 2020 - Digital Marketing Manager in Bukit Panjang New Town,
      Business Outlook

Pros

Integrity, Trust, Respect, Teamwork and Compassion

Cons

Almost none that I can think of :)

ADP Response

Thank you for sharing your positive insights with us on Glassdoor. We are glad that you are enjoying your time at ADP and happy to hear that a great team and leadership support you.

10. 4.0