Found 9,640 of over 12K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "This job is very flexible and the people I work with are great!" (in 492 reviews)
- "They have pretty good benefits & try to be as green a company as possible." (in 484 reviews)
- "Good work life balance and flexible" (in 297 reviews)
- "Culture is great and very friendly." (in 277 reviews)
- "I was able to aquire a few certifications while working here and the pay was good." (in 260 reviews)
- "poor management and lack of organization" (in 367 reviews)
- "Low Salary and not easy to negotiate" (in 219 reviews)
- "Managers do whatever they like" (in 142 reviews)
- "No training for employees for handling of people / manager." (in 122 reviews)
- "Long hours wouldn't be a problem if the pay for valuation analysts wasn't so low." (in 106 reviews)
- 5.012 Nov 2023AccountantCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsPaya Lebar,
Flexible working arrangements. Good bonus and salary
High retrenchment, high turnover, high level of no proper handover
- 2.026 Oct 2023Data Center EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSingapore
Not much benefit if you don't work in the office. Just average salary what you get anywhere.
Managers and lead keep leaving and the management replace them with what they can find, some very arrogant and rude with no people skills. NO WORK LIFE BALANCE. Forced to do OT most of the time 8hr work becoem 12hr everyday and Saturday need to come back. No proper process. Very little medical benefits or other team bonding activities compared to other companies. If you don't work in the office you're basically missing out on all the company's benefits and team bonding activities.
- 2.026 Oct 2023Data Center EngineerCurrent EmployeeSingapore
Nothing much and average salary
Previous manager left and the leads left as well. New management rude and arrogant, no people's skill. Will have no choice to do OT or sabo own team mate work longer. 8hr work end up 12hr a days, and need to comeback on Saturday also. Company medical benefits doesn't have optical and other are just basic one. Nothing great from such a big organisation. No team bonding activities or festive benefits. Especially if work onsite you are like contractor.
- 2.011 Oct 2023Data Center TechnicianFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsSingapore
If you are on to daily routine job. Maybe this is a pros
Income on the lower site and benefits also not really as good as expected from an MNC
CBRE Reviews FAQs
CBRE has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 11,553 reviews left anonymously by employees. 79% of employees would recommend working at CBRE to a friend and 69% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
79% of CBRE employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CBRE 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.