84% would recommend to a friend
(4667 total reviews)
91% approve of CEO
Found 4,667 of over 6K reviews
Updated 4 Dec 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits and real" (in 507 reviews)
- "Work life balance can be good but it depends entirely on where you work and your manager" (in 356 reviews)
- "The people are great and it is evident that they really care for their employees and workers." (in 335 reviews)
- "Good pay and great to have a 9 day fortnight" (in 311 reviews)
- "Great perks and culture and getting better" (in 195 reviews)
- "Bad management and they wanted you to sign up for a credit card instead of getting paid" (in 110 reviews)
- "Layoffs are frequent as oil and gas industry is quite volatile." (in 75 reviews)
- "Too many managers" (in 63 reviews)
- "Long hours and very hierarchal (like all big companies)" (in 49 reviews)
- "Very stressful and to much favoritism" (in 27 reviews)
- 5.04 Dec 2023Financial ControllerFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsLondon, England
Employee experience focused, professional environment
Slow to act, bureaucratic, lack of opportunities for devemopment / progression in the UK
- 3.029 Nov 2023Process EngineerCurrent Employee
Many opportunities as far as variety of jobs within the company. Great benefits. Pay is good.
Good place to work but moving is highly encouraged. If you want to move up in the company do not expect to stay in the same location.
- 4.03 Dec 2023Talent AcquisitionCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsMakati City
Great environment, lovely people to work with. Many opportunities to do projects in and out of your role.
Career progression is a bit slow.
- 4.026 Nov 2023Service AssociateCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearMakati City
Honestly very competitive with its benefits and takes safety very seriously
Average transportation allowance which has to really answer needs.
- 4.026 Nov 2023Supply ChainFormer EmployeeNew Orleans, LA
Benefits, Pay, Pension, 401k Match
Job growth, high management and worker turnover, have to be willing to relocate to move up.
Chevron Reviews FAQs
Chevron has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 6,041 reviews left anonymously by employees. 84% of employees would recommend working at Chevron to a friend and 78% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
84% of Chevron employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Chevron 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.