Found 1,411 of over 3K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Employs some really great people and they are proud of the cutting edge consumer products they develop" (in 180 reviews)
- "Good benefits with friends and family discount" (in 114 reviews)
- "Good pay and canteen good" (in 86 reviews)
- "Met some great colleagues but sadly mostly had left and those who stayed behind are staying on for the sake of having a job." (in 68 reviews)
- "Good work life balance and colleagues." (in 55 reviews)
- "Poor management and lack of trust" (in 152 reviews)
- "Such a toxic environment and culture." (in 76 reviews)
- "Personally had a great manager but some of the other managers were not as competent" (in 69 reviews)
- "Some gap between senior leadership vision and implementation" (in 59 reviews)
- "Middle and senior management have an exceptionally poor understanding about why so many people are unhappy or leaving." (in 44 reviews)
- 5.017 Sept 2023Electronics EngineerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsSingapore
My asking pay was below market rates when I joined. So there was a company-wide pay review and I got a good increment to adjust back to the "market rate". Good pay. Good welfare. Pretty office.
Open concept, clean desk policy and free-seating office for everyone. It's like fighting for limited parking lots every morning. You have to be early to get your favourite seat. Development of a project takes many years, so it can get boring if you want a startup-like crazy and chaotic pace of product development.
- 1.018 Jul 2023FinanceFormer Employee, more than 1 yearSingapore
Company name, barista coffee, 23 days AL, most individual are very capable on their own but not a very good team player internally within finance, pay above market rate
Mandatory RTO everyday even after working late the previous night due to calls with other region/group. very high staff turnover, at least 2 times of reorg every year. 2 types of direct report manager either just newly joined hence do not know much or micro-manage with old school managing style. unable to clear leave even with 23 days due to insane workload. even manager/SM will need to be very hands on like a senior in doing the work change management direction every other week and bad cascading down info or implementation or new structure without even proper communication or handover favoritism happens a lot Individuals are highly capable not a very good team player hence its very tough to get things done/to see the full picture8
Dyson Reviews FAQs
Dyson has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 2,512 reviews left anonymously by employees. 55% of employees would recommend working at Dyson to a friend and 42% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
55% of Dyson employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Dyson 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.0 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.