Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "horrible management, shady dealings with your money, no hr," (in 12 reviews)
- "People that are chosen to work are obviously those who have accepted low pay so they put in the work that equals their pay grade." (in 7 reviews)
- "Work Hard, long days but rewarding" (in 4 reviews)
- "They should make the effort on their own to talk to the management but some managers could make a more proactive effort to demonstrate and show the chances to advance to their staff." (in 3 reviews)
- "no opportunity for advancement in the company." (in 3 reviews)
Found 180 of over 191 reviews
Updated 11 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.011 Sept 2023Regional DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSanta Ana, CA
Compassionate leadership, company is growing, lots of opportunity for professional growth.
Young organization with infrastructure challenge.
- 4.03 Sept 2023Customer Service Representative (CSR)Current Employee, more than 1 yearMountain View, CA
Great Employee Benefits, The client provides food (breakfast, lunch, and snacks!), unlimited coffee
Occurrences! no growth, you feel stuck.
ESFM Reviews FAQs
ESFM has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 191 reviews left anonymously by employees. 56% of employees would recommend working at ESFM to a friend and 54% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -13% over the last 12 months.
56% of ESFM employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated ESFM 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.