- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - Sacramento, CA, United States Area
- - Sacramento, CA
- - San Jose, CA, United States Area
- - San Jose, CA
- - Campbell, CA
- - San Francisco, CA, United States Area
- - Fairfield, CA
- - Santa Barbara, CA, United States Area
- - Santa Maria, CA
- - Florida
- - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States Area
- - West Palm Beach, FL
- - Texas
- - Houston, TX, United States Area
- - Houston, TX
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, United States Area
- - Dallas, TX
- - Fort Worth, TX
- - North Carolina
- - Hickory, NC, United States Area
- - Hickory, NC
Found 21 of over 28 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★19 Nov 2021 - AgentRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Entrepreneurship Work your own schedule Depending on how hard you work, you can move up fast Be your own boss
No health benefits Pay a 1 time agent join fee Find your own leadsContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★27 Jan 2021 - Insurance Agent in Sacramento, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Everything about this company is authentic. No scams nor lying to people for them to become agents. The owners and uplines SUPPORT YOU building YOUR business. They crusade building people and the business will come. The word Freedom in the name means actually that. This is the real deal for anyone who is either already an agent with another company or trying to become and agent. All you can do is give FEG a try and I guarantee that you will never be the same. There's no strings attached, if you decide the FEG Family is not for you then you are free to leave but I can confidently say you will either come back or stay like I have and it's been 3 years going strong for me...many more years to come!!BTW this is an honest review and I pray it will bless you.
My only con is why did I not hear this company sooner in my life!
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★19 Jun 2020 - AgentRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The company will complete a legal transaction.
This company does not provide the entire truth to clients. They are only interested in profiting for themselves. I worked to convince people that there was a better alternative for retirement by using insurance policies(i.e. Indexed Universal Life) but it was not truthful. I purchased my own policy and over time lost money instead of gained it. Myself and all my clients would have been better off putting money in a mattress. Do not trust this company!Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★26 Dec 2019 - Sales Associate in Fort Worth, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
If you like the MLM method this is one of the larger ones in this space.
Same MLM structure of others in this space. Recruit and sell your list and theirs.
- Former Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★18 May 2019 - IT DirectorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Relatively easy work. Flexible hours
Management fails to communicate with staff. They work on a different project, cutting the lead person out of the loop, keeping them in the dark.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★2 Mar 2019 - Financial Consultant in Dallas, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I have read many comments from people who look at this opportunity like a 9-5. They want a job. Freedom Equity Group is for people who want to be their own boss and build a business with little overhead, great income, and real residuals. I highly respect the leaders and founders of the company because I have had nothing but positive experiences with them. We have the top carriers and top products to fit client needs. What more could one ask for?
Some people do not give enough time to grow and build their business correctly, so they give up before reaching their potential.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★3 Mar 2019 - District ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
There is growth potential at F.E.G.
It is solely commission base.
- Former Employee★★★★★7 Oct 2018 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
No "Pros" .... see "Cons" below!
To All Folks Interested in Freedom Equity Group (FEG) - I had a one-call discussion with a member of the Kaiser Team which is an affiliate agency of FEG. During this call I tried to ask every question reasonably possible in order to understand the sales process, the training process, the commission plan, and how the program worked. AFTER payment of my $125 fee and talking with a different individual within Kaiser, I learned that I had been mislead in my first conversation both in what I was told and what I wasn't told regarding material information that would have caused me not to participate. I immediately asked for a refund of my $125 fee. Kaiser said it was out of their hands and referred me directly to FEG. Even after trading multiple emails explaining to FEG what had taken place, their response was "No Refund". As part of their response they pointed me to the fact that it clearly states "Non-Refundable" at the time of the payment of the $125 fee. FEG also stated in their response to me "Please understand that if we refund you then that opens us up to not being fair to any other agent that was told no". So clearly others have asked for a refund as well. So to borrow an old Latin phrase ... "Caveat Emptor" (Let the Buyer Beware). No matter what the reason you will NOT get your money back ... even if you try to cancel immediately due to misrepresentation or not full disclosure. You can make your own decision but for me I cannot work for someone that I cannot trust. If you do choose to explore an opportunity with FEG or an affiliate, please do your due diligence in whatever way you feel appropriate before moving forward.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★5 Sep 2018 - Independent Contractor in Dallas, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I tried to make this work for six months. They have products with two carriers that are very good and not available to majority of agents. I was a contracted agent.
55%-70% Contract. MLM. Heavy on recruiting, and selling to warm market. Running through the numbers of agents. Without warm market, you can't see enough to make this work. No leads. Little training. Very, very tough here compared to so many other IMO's out there with leads, live closers, serious product training that's recorded and available 24/7. Will not release under any circumstance, for all carriers once you write with one carrier. Truly hostage. $125 to start. Dave Weiner Digital Team : over 1000 people lost hundreds to thousands of dollars in 2018, maybe 40 people left on that team. Over 100 complaints. No response from mgmt after promising they would protect agents from Weiner and change policies. Seems like they're just riding it out until they sell.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★5 Aug 2018 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Fun, community, helping others and freedom
Takes a lot of time to establish client base and be profitable