Gronda Reviews | Glassdoor.sg

Gronda Reviews

Updated Nov 9, 2019

5.0
  1. "Place to grow as a person and a professional"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wattens

I have been working at Gronda full-time for more than a year

Pros

- A product that really makes a difference for its users and an industry - Numbers driven but people-centred - Good mix of structure, processes... and freedom + flexibility - Challenging tasks and growth mindset - Motivated, young team and good team spirit - Cool new office in a nice place - Chance to take real responsibility and ownership + see direct results of your work

Cons

- If you look for a classical 9-5 and an environment where everything is already perfectly in its place, completely thought through and perfectly organized you will most likely find more fitting places for you to work at

Gronda2019-11-07
  2. "Great start-up with family atmosphere"

Former Employee - UI/User Experience Designer in Istanbul

I worked at Gronda full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Possibility to make impact in hospitality industry; - Ideation is welcome; - Great time management, you can plan your own life; - Learning and self-improvement programs; - Traveling support with 200%, including great budget; - You can work from any place of the world; - No strict deadlines - quality is the first.

Cons

All was fine during my work. Sometimes there were little management issues, but they were decided fast.

Gronda2019-03-23
  3. "We do it for the passion."

Current Employee - CEO-Founder in Wattens

I have been working at Gronda full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I'm the founder and CEO of the company, therefore it is clear that I love this company. My aim was it always to build a place where people can work on the things they love and find a workplace where they can live their passion. We are telling all of our employees before they start, that we as the founders see their personal growth as our most important responsibility. When I look at this rockstar team, I know... that we did quite a good job. Gronda is the place where passionate people work to change the whole hospitality industry for a better.

Cons

Unfortunately, we are still a startup and can't pay the salaries huge corporates can pay. The compensation for this is freedom and a lot of responsibility, flat hierarchies and a place where you decide when and from where you work.

Gronda2019-01-11
  4. "Ambitious startup does it right"

I have been working at Gronda full-time

Pros

Working here means you have the freedom and flexibility of the tasks you can undertake. Having supportive coworkers means that they want you to succeed as much as you do too.

Cons

There aren't too many senior-level employees, so lots of the learning will come in the form of trial and error, whereas other companies have a Lead Position member to get advice from.

Advice to Management

Invest in more developers and perhaps a product manager 😉

Gronda2019-01-11
  5. "Teil der Veränderung"

Former Employee - Online Marketing Manager in Wattens

I worked at Gronda part-time for more than a year

Pros

- junge und persönliche Atmosphäre innerhalb des ganzen Teams - der schneller Wachstum gibt viel Erfahrungswerte und Motivation - es herrscht der Spirit im Unternehmen, gemeinsam die Hospitality Industrie zu verändern - attraktives Learning Angebot - regelmäßige Team-Events - flexible Zeiteinteilung als Teilzeitkraft

Cons

- oftmals viel Eigeninitiative notwendig - teilweise unstrukturierte Abläufe

Gronda2019-11-09