Found 94 of over 129 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Friendly colleagues Gets along well" (in 13 reviews)
- "Good work life balance" (in 12 reviews)
- "people are nice and workload is quite okay" (in 6 reviews)
- "the benefits are good in this company" (in 5 reviews)
- "Good experience working with patients with mental health issues, friendly culture" (in 3 reviews)
- 2.021 Nov 2023ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Slow pace and mundane tasks, away from the hustle and bustle of normal office job.
- Current CEO is Daniel Fung, no longer Chua Hong Choon. - Top management is not empathetic. Expects you to do things based on their personal preferences and agenda. - HR removed the WFH policy. - Has little budget for everything, the Finance team rarely approves budget for new and innovative projects that will improve processes and asks 101 questions about the budget request. Removed colour printers. - Canteen food is of poor quality and taste. - Be prepared to work and move around in a mental hospital. You will see patients and caregivers moving around. Can get very demoralising at times.
- 4.09 Oct 2023Asst ManagerCurrent Employee
The opportunity to take on a variety of tasks and responsibilities allows you to expand their skill set and knowledge. Work-Life Balance. Lucky to be in a dept that encourages flexibility, autonomy and freedom to propose new ideas.
Unfortunately, everyone has to report to hospital's management. Power struggles within higher management can create a toxic work environment, where communication becomes fragmented and ineffective.
- 4.024 Oct 2023Senior Social Work AssistantFormer Employee, more than 3 years
Ample opportunities given to learn and be exposed to different things
Lack of career progression. Not a lot of chances given due to the perceived lack of expertise
- 2.017 Jul 2023AdministrativeFormer EmployeeSingapore River
Nice people, care for patients, very patient centric and passionate staff especially nurses and allied health
Management is a mess, only promote people who gossip and steal limelight from real hardworking people causing high turnover. Poor promotion opportunity unless in specific department where can butter up others.
- 4.025 Jul 2023Case ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSingapore
Good experience working with patients with mental health issues, friendly culture
Lack of progression, lack of autonomy
- 3.016 May 2023PharmacistCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsSingapore
Work here if you are passionate to serve the population with mental health needs. The doctors are super nice and compassionate There is work life balance
No workplace is perfect and the same can be said about this place. Performance ratings and promotion are not the most objective.1
IMH Reviews FAQs
IMH has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 129 reviews left anonymously by employees. 85% of employees would recommend working at IMH to a friend and 60% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
85% of IMH employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated IMH 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.