InvestingChannel Reviews

1. 4.0

IC Review

Oct 14, 2021 - Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

Provides great flexibility and has a great culture.

Cons

Company is on the smaller side and so you do run into the typical the issues of a small business.

2. 5.0

Great Company Culture + Employee Support During COVID-19 Pandemic

Jan 6, 2021 - Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Throughout such a difficult year and an abrupt change into a fully remote environment with COVID-19, IC has gone above and beyond to help me and employees stay connected both nationally and internationally. They continue to show me support through these unprecedented times.

Cons

No cons here, company continues to work to keep employees connected

Head of Sales Operations & People Operations

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Should be leading "Best Places to Work"

Nov 23, 2020 - Marketing Analyst in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been working at InvestingChannel for a year and a half now and I can sincerely say that it's unbelievable how much the company is dedicated to the success of its employees. They truly pay attention to employees' professional and personal wellbeing and growth.

Cons

InvestingChannel is continuously innovating so you might get to work on a variety of projects that were not there when you first started. If you're someone that likes to stick to just one role/task, this might not be the best for you.

Head of Sales Operations & People Operations

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

4. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

A dynamic environment with lots of learning opportunities.

Nov 27, 2020 - Campaign Manager in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great place for learning about financial market digital advertising . - You will have access to the tools needed for your job. - There are various entertainment programs to engage all the employees and it has been really helpful during the pandemic. - The workers are friendly and I found a good team spirit.

Cons

- The salary is not competitive and you have to fight for a raise. - The work load is quite high and make it difficult maintain work and life balance.

Head of Sales Operations & People Operations

Thank you for recommending InvestingChannel! We agree we offer a dynamic environment and value that we offer learning opportunities for employees! Over this past year we have worked to further formalize our salary discussions with employees, and they are reviewed yearly. We hope this provides further transparency and clarity with all our employees.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great Place to Work, Positive Changes with the Covid World

Nov 5, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Employee centric, Growth Opportunities, Exciting Future with O&O Opportunities

Cons

The entire company works together as a team and is solution oriented.

Head of Sales Operations & People Operations

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

6. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Worst company to work for.

Oct 10, 2020 - Data Engineer in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nothing to mention, desi company. No corporate ethics.

Cons

Some senior folks thinks they knew everything.They are not even ready to take suggestions. Pay is not upto market standards, very stingy in nature. Hectic work. No work life balance.

Head of Sales Operations & People Operations

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your time at IC. I am sorry you haven’t had a great experience. Upon seeing this review, we have implemented HR office hours, so employees have an additional outlet to express their concerns. We then take these concerns and look to implement new processes where applicable. We thank you for your feedback as we are always striving to Be Better.

7. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Fine for early career job but get out quick

Jan 8, 2020 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good place to learn a lot about digital advertising and quickly.

Cons

-Path of the company is unclear. -Onboarding is non existent for most employees - must be a self starter. -Must be ready to fight extremely hard for a competitive salary/raises. -Horrible office space and dirty bathrooms shared by all offices on the floor. -Outdated policies and lack of perks -Overall lack of appreciation for employees, even for those performing at high levels -No job has boundaries. Be ready to go far beyond your job description. -Long hours. -Micromanagement is an issue across the board.

8. 5.0

Strong Organization with Great Morale

May 7, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is my fourth company to work in NYC and by far the one with the strongest culture and highest morale. InvestingChannel is an effective group of people working together to create a very successful product. After a few months on the job, I still find myself pleasantly surprised at the helpful attitudes of my coworkers, the fun perks of working in such a lively environment, and the strong support structure that upper management has put in place.

Cons

Every collection of people has its issues. Fortunately, this company excels at handling such issues and strengthening the office culture.

9. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great opportunities for those looking to learn

Jan 18, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a great company with amazing people and culture. Managers try to maintain a fun environment with an active social calendar. They are also open to hearing what employees have to say; the good and the bad. Employees have the ability be involved with different aspects of the business that might not be available at a large company. Overall, very happy with my decision to join the IC team.

Cons

Due to size of the company, employees take on various task that can leave them feeling overwhelmed or scattered. The office space is a little tight and the open concept layout can make meetings difficult to organize.

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Place to Learn

May 25, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Collaborative environment - Significant growth potential and a clear career trajectory for entry & mid-level employees -Significant investment into data management and technology over the past 1-2 years

Cons

Like any small company, resources can be tight at times. However, this enables employees to learn skills outside of their immediate role.

2 people found this review helpful