Milwaukee Tool Reviews

Found 867 of over 996 reviews

4.4
Milwaukee Tool President Steven P. Richman
Steven P. Richman
Pros
  • "gt;Work environment is fast paced but with a strong focus on learning(in 104 reviews)

• "Milwaukee Tool gives you all the tools to succeed, offering a company that provides:(in 69 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work-Life Balance is hard to mainatin(in 54 reviews)

• "The fast-paced environment sometimes requires working very long(in 51 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years
      Featured Review

Infectious culture encourages me continue to learn in my role

Mar 28, 2022 - Senior Accountant
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Motivating and infectious culture - Continued growth opportunities - One team mentality, the collaboration that occurs cross-functionally creates wonderful learning opportunities

Cons

Being involved with such a fast-paced company and considering the growth trajectory we are on at times it can be overwhelming. Things are always changing for the better, and leadership continues to value the opinions of its employees.

Social Media Manager

Thanks for this candid review! We love hearing from our employees to know how we're doing and identify areas of opportunity and growth. Our unique culture enables us to innovate and push the status quo. Being the fastest growing brand in the industry, our company and employees have opportunities like few brands have ever seen before.

2. 5.0

Good company

Apr 17, 2022 - Software Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

good colleagues fun to work with

Cons

no cons that I have experienced

3. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great

Jul 2, 2022 - Recruiting Coordinator in Milwaukee, WI
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work for

Cons

None it was so great

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

Good entry level to warehouse work

Jun 29, 2022 - Cycle Counter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits and pay, very easy work

Cons

Little opportunity for growth and development

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company, bad boss

Jun 28, 2022 - Engineer in Milwaukee, WI
      Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful company with excellent benefits

Cons

Be careful who you work for

6. 5.0

Amazing Place to Work

Jun 27, 2022 - Senior Sourcing Manager in Torreón, Coahuila
      Business Outlook

Pros

Milwaukee Tool has One of the best cultures i've ever seen, its a cutting edge company who values their employees and empowers them to be the best version of themselves

Cons

The volatility of the Power Tools Market which is subject to the fluctuations of the retail industry can make the future uncertain at times. But thats something you will find at every manufacturing company

Social Media Manager

Hi there! Thanks for your candid feedback being part of our sourcing team. We love hearing where we are doing well and what opportunities we have for improvement. We are happy to see you are embracing our unique culture. At Milwaukee, the bookends of our success are our People and our Culture. They are responsible for the disruptive innovation we continuously deliver.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great company with lots of opportunity for growth

Jun 16, 2022 - Sr Financial Analyst in Brookfield, WI
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture and plenty of opportunity for growth

Cons

Nothing of note as of now

8. 3.0

Ok

Jun 28, 2022 - Customer Service in Milwaukee, WI
      Business Outlook

Pros

It was a fine position

Cons

There are no current cons

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Doesn't get better than this

Jun 7, 2022 - Manager of Engineering
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great, active culture. Truly fast paced meaningful work

Cons

There are no cons to working here

1 person found this review helpful

Social Media Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience as part of our engineering team. We are relentless on building a Culture that is focused on driving dedication to innovation, that takes unparalleled pride in our work and brand, and always does what’s best for the pros who depend upon our products to make a living.

10. 4.0

Awesome place to work

Jun 24, 2022 - Concept Engineer in Milwaukee, WI
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culture first - this is really important to me and the future of companies. Making sure we are cared for as humans and treated as such. Very fun atmosphere with the ability to work on a lot of really cool projects.

Cons

Not a con, more so a warning. This is a very fast-paced environment and not everyone can handle that. It's better to know before starting and realizing it might not be for you.

Social Media Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback as part of our engineering department. We take great pride in our unique culture. We are relentless on building a Culture that is focused on driving dedication to innovation, that takes unparalleled pride in our work and brand, and always does what’s best for the pros who depend upon our products to make a living. This is an environment that isn’t exactly what you’d expect of a tool company. In fact, it feels a little more like Silicon Valley. To be able to achieve the success we’ve had, our entire team operates with the kind of speed and agility you’re likely to find in a tech startup versus a global, multi-billion-dollar company.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 867 Reviews

Milwaukee Tool Reviews FAQs

Milwaukee Tool has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 996 reviews left anonymously by employees. 91% of employees would recommend working at Milwaukee Tool to a friend and 90% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Milwaukee Tool employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Milwaukee Tool. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

91% of Milwaukee Tool employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Milwaukee Tool 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Milwaukee Tool Job Seekers