Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor management,politics,Hard to get ahead" (in 17 reviews)
- "Incompetent leadership is clueless about what to do and is not strong enough to push the India case." (in 11 reviews)
- "Had one of the best managers ever and an excellent team." (in 11 reviews)
- "long hours and can extend into weekends" (in 10 reviews)
- "senior management is a bit unstable" (in 10 reviews)
Found 620 of over 792 reviews
Updated 25 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.01 Aug 2023Still UnsureFormer Employee
if you are a highly disciplined individual , going into this line will work out very well. the soft skills can always be taught
if you aren't a disciplined individual, going into this line might not work out very well.
Prudential plc Reviews FAQs
Prudential plc has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 792 reviews left anonymously by employees. 66% of employees would recommend working at Prudential plc to a friend and 53% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
66% of Prudential plc employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Prudential plc 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.