Quantcast Reviews | Glassdoor.sg

Updated 7 Feb 2020

3.5
Quantcast CEO and Founder Konrad Feldman
Konrad Feldman
Pros
  • "I love working here because I get the opportunity to grow my skill set and learn from smart people(in 32 reviews)

• "Lunch AND Dinner every day (I really only stay for the lunch, but I know the teams who arrive late/stay late enjoy it(in 30 reviews)

Cons
  • "lack of 401k matching, the company offers stock options but that's not liquid nor guaranteed money (though we all hope it is worth something, someday)(in 16 reviews)

• "Deteriorating quality of middle management(in 13 reviews)

1. "Brightest bunch of people"

Current Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in Singapore

I have been working at Quantcast full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working with the brightest minds I've ever come across. It's a fun environment to work. Compensation is what you'd expect from an up and coming, competitive and leader in it's field.

Cons

Discrepancies between time off in US and Singapore, but other than that really not much.

Quantcast2014-12-11

"You might want to look elsewhere"

I worked at Quantcast full-time for less than a year

Pros

Some of the best reasons have already left the company. Once a "Best place to work in", this is no longer true.

Cons

Multiple rounds of reorganisations, high attrition rate affecting employee morale.

Quantcast2018-04-04

"Ready to take off again"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Quantcast full-time for more than a year

Pros

Company Outlook: Quantcast enjoyed tremendous growth before 2016 but the growth plateaued in the last three years, much of it could be attributed to the changing digital ad tech landscape and the increasing lack of product-market fit. However, there is convincing evidence that our new suite of products is heading for a promising direction and we have a clear mission and a clear strategy to execute that mission. The entire product and engineering orgs have been working hard in 2019 and we are starting to see some results: our customers love our new beta product. 2020 will be an exciting time for Quantcast. Personal Growth & Impact: We have a fairly small engineering team for the size of the problem Quantcast is trying to solve. As an engineer, you will certainly have a large impact on the product and the company. Your peers also tend to be really smart and collaborative. Benefits: Pay is quite competitive for engineering, especially after the pay bump in early 2019. Standard bay-area tech company snacks and catered lunch. Dinner reimbursement if work past 7. Pool table, ping-pong, arcade, game room, office yoga/meditation/subsidized massage. Really nice rooftop. Good work-life balance.

Cons

For any company that wants to shift product directions, there is likely pain during the transition. Much of the pain was felt in 2018 and 2019 as evident in other reviews. There is also the common risk of working in a pre-IPO private company: your stock options can worth millions if Quantcast can beat out competitions like TTD, or nothing if it fails to execute its mission.

Quantcast2020-01-26
  4. "Great but not diverse enough"

Former Employee - Communications

I worked at Quantcast full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Gained a lot of growth and experience

Cons

- If you're not in the right field for this company in my experience you'll definitely feel it when it comes to work

Quantcast2020-02-08
  5. "Decent people but overall culture isn’t great."

I have been working at Quantcast full-time for more than a year

Pros

- good tech - nice people - competitive salary - free lunch

Cons

- unrealistic work expectations - unbalanced workloads - long-term company direction isn’t clear - company struggles to retain talent

Quantcast2020-01-29
  6. "A great place to work which has always attracted talent"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Quantcast full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Extremely challenging problems and landscape. Highly effective teams with great momentum. Industry leader in technology and solutions for marketers and publishers. Long standing track-record of building world class technology. Company is growing and positioned well for acceleration.

Cons

2015-2018 were hard years, company is still healing from them. Lots of legacy remains, though it is being actively addressed. Ad-tech has a target on it's back, regardless of if it should.

Quantcast2020-01-07
  7. "Strong Tech business - scale, ML and data"

Former Employee - Sales Manager in Sydney

I worked at Quantcast full-time for more than a year

Pros

The technology is very strong and the data which generates the 1st party data is very unique

Cons

Inexperienced leadership team, no diversity and no flexibility

Quantcast2020-01-10
  8. "Great place with great minds"

I worked at Quantcast full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

One of the best places I had an opportunity to work at and was able to pick up on a whole set of new skills. The biggest thing going for Quantcast are some of it’s passionate employees. This is the one place were I found everyone around me to be super smart and we learnt from each other. Most people are super collaborative and were happy to help each other. At Quantcast ownership is highly valued and appreciated. You also get enough freedom and autonomy to innovate. Great engineering culture, grass roots level hackathon events. Great strides have been made in the pivot to being a self service ad tech platform

Cons

I think my only issues was we weren’t moving fast enough and there wasn’t a compelling story for path to liquidity.

Quantcast2019-12-19
  9. "Okay Company"

I worked at Quantcast full-time

Pros

Lot to learn. Nice culture

Cons

Engineering is managed by folks who are there for several years.

Quantcast2019-12-10
  10. "A Fine Place to Work"

Former Employee - Software Engineer
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Quantcast full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Nice people. Interesting Problems. Impressive tech stack.

Cons

Questionable future. Average compensation at best.

Quantcast2019-11-20

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 331 reviews