63% would recommend to a friend
(2812 total reviews)
67% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people here are great and there is a lot of room for growth" (in 284 reviews)
- "good if you're in a management position and the culture is great fun if you're under 35 with no kids/no qualms staying back late." (in 175 reviews)
- "Good benefits in the company and good processes." (in 120 reviews)
- "The teams you work with will be great and extremely talented" (in 96 reviews)
- "Great Colleagues and feeling of togetherness" (in 82 reviews)
- "Poor management and is filled with fake people" (in 122 reviews)
- "Bad country management and no leadership whatsoever" (in 107 reviews)
- "Long hours and lots of change which are expected in any company growing as fast as WeWork." (in 61 reviews)
- "Managers and Directors need to be better vetted." (in 53 reviews)
- "Failed IPO and massive layoffs killed the company culture." (in 39 reviews)
Found 2,812 of over 3K reviews
Updated 30 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.026 Nov 2023Senior ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsSingapore
Great work culture. Very diverse group of people where you are treated with respect and fairness. Fantastic people to work with. Passionate people who do the right thing. Strong company values. Values are not for show. The employees and management demonstrate it consistently. My boss is invested in my success and growth Great flexibility Very broad exposure Work is challenging but fulfilling
Employees, especially those who have been with the company for a long time, sometimes take things for granted.
- 4.02 Oct 2023Community LeadCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSingapore
Good work life balance at work. Good team but there’s too many changes at a short time
Hard to progress and grow
- 4.014 Sept 2023Account ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSingapore
Good culture, good amount of annual leaves, remuneration is decent
lack wfh flexibility even though its about hybrid working cannot carry leaves over lack career progression
- 5.021 Aug 2023Community AssociateCurrent Employee
Great work culture and atmosphere Welcoming, inclusive colleagues Good Annual Leaves Work life balance Not a stressful role
Low bonus Hard to progress
- 5.03 Aug 2023Community AssociateCurrent EmployeeSingapore
Get to meet and talk to many members from all over the globe. Plan and organise events for members and fuel them to enjoy and get to know each other in the community.
It's a desk job -- you'll be bored somedays.
- 4.030 Jul 2023Community AssociateCurrent Employee
- Positive and inclusive company culture. Advocate work-life balance -Lots of company benefits
- Building allocation is not permanent. Reshuffling happens at least 1-2 times a year.
WeWork Reviews FAQs
WeWork has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 3,373 reviews left anonymously by employees. 63% of employees would recommend working at WeWork to a friend and 45% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
63% of WeWork employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated WeWork 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.