AEB Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Interviews at AEB

Interviews for Top Jobs at AEB

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AEB (Singapore).

Interview

Relaxed, casual, and not intimidating. The interview was conducted with the then-GM. Nowadays it could involve a few other senior staff members. The hiring process has changed a lot over the past years and therefore irrelevant to describe about the process that was in place then.
    Nowadays the interview is more detailed as the GM has a keen eye on the incoming staff members.

Interview Questions

• The GM asked about my work experiences, and general questions about the kind of projects I have worked on. He also asked if I had PMP certification, but stopped short of seeing the Certificate even though I had it with me.
      The Sales Manager was also brought into the interview, but did not ask many questions other than current salary.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not much negotiations.

INSURER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AEB (Melbourne (Australia)) in January 2016.

Interview

not much to really say. very standard behaviour type questions that were very easy to research and apply in the interview itself.
    learn about the company and why you want to apply for the job.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AEB (Singapore) in September 2014.

Interview

- Enjoyable
    - Stress Free
    - Interviewer was friendly
    - Give a good insight of what happen if we join
    - Inform us of the good benefits when we join
    - Introduce the company and the industry it is in

Interview Questions

• - Tell me more about yourself
      - Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Werktuigbouwkundig Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AEB (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in July 2019.

Interview

2 gesprekken en rondleiding door plant gekregen en vervolgens de knoop doorgehakt en gestart met indiensttreding bij AEB. Het proces zelf nam niet veel tijd in beslag waardoor indiensttredijg bespoedigd kon worden.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.