Anacle Systems Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 19 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Anacle Systems

Anacle Systems

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anacle Systems in Apr 2020

Interview

In the interview process we will be tested by making a simple program and explain it while doing the coding and if we pass then we will do next round of interview with the management and we can do negotiation about salary and any other benefits.

Interview Questions
  • Can you explain what are you coding now?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anacle Systems (Singapore) in Nov 2019

Interview

there are 2 rounds, 1st round is doing code test on paper and when you passed, will be 2nd round which is in person. HR will inform you about the offer package with in 1 week

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anacle Systems (Singapore) in Feb 2018

Interview

C# / SQL Written Technical Test, followed by the 2 hours Interview. The Interview asked fairly advanced topics about Databases, as well as Security and Web Architecture related questions. Be prepared for a few Math / Logic / Reasoning Questions as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anacle Systems (London, England, England) in Feb 2018

Interview

Round one was a 1-2 hour test. They were quite flexible on the time limit. It was basic SQL and C# questions. Unfortunately I went unprepared and didn't get past the first round.

Interview Questions
  • Given table 1 and table 2, what SQL statement should be executed to get certain information in certain format

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Anacle Systems (Singapore) in Apr 2017

Interview

They will give you a paper test which involves C# and SQL query. The first part of the paper test was multiple choice question (MCQ), the second part was open-ended question, each part will split into 2 area, one for C# another for SQL

Interview Questions
  • They did not really ask any technical question, just some basic interview question, I guess the result depends on the paper test.
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anacle Systems (Singapore) in Feb 2017

Interview

First round was a simple paper test which covers all basic programming language questions (in C) and SQL questions. Also some questions about OOP concept. Second round was first to complete a logic question, then followed by face to face interview with the software engineer, which the questions asked were not very technical but more of like a background check and what you know.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Anacle Systems (Singapore) in Feb 2017

Interview

3 rounds of interview: 1) Tech, basic sql knowledge and programming knowledge. Nothing much to prepare actually, just review the sql functions! 2) Tech again 3) IQ Test, a team lead for a product developer interviews me

Interview Questions
  • What product do you like the most?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Anacle Systems (Singapore) in Mar 2016

Interview

3 weeks process to wait for interview informing. First round is a writting test which tests your c# basic knowledge and MS SQL sentence., If you pass the exam, after one week there will be an interview informing. The interview is one interviewer. en en that's all. The HR is very nice.

Interview Questions
  • c# SQL basic. DB optimization,(indexing, normalize...), data migration

Application

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. The first one is a written test on C#&SQL, quite easy(about 1.5 hours); The second round is a face-to-face interview, Strange thing is that there is only one person in charge and that he only ask questions about OOP , database and IT. The whole interview lasts for about 2 hours.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anacle Systems

Application

I interviewed at Anacle Systems

Interview

Be prepared for a relatively simple technical test on paper before being selected for interview. Interview is only one round. Will take several days to get offer if they want you, or it is also possible to get offer immediately.

Interview Questions
  • On top of technical questions of OOP concepts and database systems, be prepared to answer some fun questions to solve.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Interviews