Arista Networks Interview Questions

Updated Oct 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 525 of over 525 interviews

Applied online25%
Recruiter15%
HardAverageEasy

Arista Networks

Application

I interviewed at Arista Networks

Interview

Just had one round of interviews. Interacted with an employee at the career fair at University and was called for an interview. It was a one hour paid programming session, they asked me to ssh into their server.

Interview Questions
  • Asked two problems (1 graph and 1 bst). Had to solve both in one hour.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Arista Networks (Los Angeles, CA) in Oct 2021

Interview

SSH to the company server to edit with vim, compile with GCC or g++, debug with GDB. Sensory coding problems are those. Find missing number and the running time of the two functions (both counting the number of 1s in a binary number).

Interview Questions
  • Find missing number and the running time of the two functions

Arista Networks

Application

I interviewed at Arista Networks

Interview

Applied online. Hr contacted and scheduled a phone screen. After one week they scheduled a two hour on site interview (zoom interview). In the zoom call they described the process and company hierarchy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Arista Networks

Application

I interviewed at Arista Networks

Interview

very nice. I was given call after the initial review in less than a week and was able to schedule the interview at the time I was available. very friendly interviewer. the whole process was enjoyable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arista Networks (Mumbai) in Sep 2021

Interview

One coding round followed by Two technical and 1 HR round. The coding round was easy and the technical interviews were 1hr each with the hr round of 30 mints

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Arista Networks

Application

I interviewed at Arista Networks

Interview

A very technical interview. Required to do White boarding of concepts in addition to presentations. The personal interviews are also technical. Read up on Arista technologies and differences in how they design networks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Arista Networks

Application

I interviewed at Arista Networks

Interview

3 rounds, not that hard, just enter the meeting room for online interview, connect via ssh to their recruitment server and then you are asked to solve some questions in linux enviroment just learn how to just vim/emacs, gcc, gdb and learn c and some algos

3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Arista Networks (Singapore) in Aug 2021

Interview

Direct application , interview fixed within the week with HR and hiring manager. Interview focused on technical questions even though it’s a presales role. The interview took nearly 2 hours . The company should look at its branding and go to market strategy rather than hiring scholars or researchers on wifi technology. Technical proficiency will not bring you business and client recognition!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Arista Networks

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arista Networks in Aug 2021

Interview

First round was a coding round followed by two technical interview rounds. Coding round was of 1.5 hour duration and consisted of 4 coding questions. Two were very easy, one was difficult and one was hard level difficulty according to LeetCode level.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patna, Orissa, Orissa

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Arista Networks (Patna, Orissa, Orissa) in Aug 2021

Interview

first round is coding round 4 qns are given and 1:30 mins to solve them qns were leetcode easy-medium level only after that 2 interview rounds were there in round 1 they asked me 3 dsa qns first one on binary search second on linked list third on stack 3 were easy level

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 525 Interviews