BAT Management Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 28 of over 756 interviews

Recruiter4%
3.6
HardAverageEasy

BAT

Application

I interviewed at BAT

Interview

They asked me to introduce myself and then proceeded to ask me the general questions from the self videoed interview. Questions asked involved how previous experience and different situations/scenarios that I had been in.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time in the workplace that I had to make a difficult decision
    Answer Question
  • What are your strengths/abilities that you bring to the position

BAT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BAT in Apr 2020

Interview

1 hour phone interview, very nice talk, first introduction about myself (around 15 minutes) and then different questions from the interviewer (around 45 minutes), in the end opportunity to ask my own questions Interviewer was very nice

Interview Questions
  • - what was a difficult situation in your life? - what would you feel like if you were working for us? - What are our brands? - Why do you want to work for BAT?
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BAT (Kuala Lumpur) in Sep 2019

Interview

The phone interview that I had taken about 30 minutes. Questions asked revolved around technical questions about marketing. The interviewer was quite nice and respectful. overall it was a good first experience for me.

Interview Questions
  • What is your favourite brand and what marketing strategy they used?

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAT (Singapore) in Apr 2018

Interview

First Assessment Center at Shangri La Hotel. First is a case on group decision making about water bottling. Then individual case about publicity. Then role play. Then 2 interviewers (Managers) at Office. Asked everything from jobscope to resume to leadership experiences to internship experiences. And how much I know about operations (Procurement and Manufacturing). Fast to get back about results.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at BAT (Taipei) in Jul 2017

Interview

Standard interview procedure as others described below: 1. Resume Application and phone screening 2. Numerical Assessment & Verbal Assessment like SHL test 3. 1st round interview focus on personal background check 4. Group Discussion Center I finished procedure 1 to 3 and it took me about 6 weeks, it had been a long time. And after the first interview with two supervisors, I received a phone call one day which mentioned I passed the interview and was invited to next step Group Discussion Center. From then on I got no notification from BAT and even didn't know what's going on. It's not responsible for applicant especially waiting for a long time, too ridiculous.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAT (Moscow)

Interview

It was a group assessment interview. Opened with a small talk, a personal presentation and a small round of debates, followed by a case study. A small business case on company expansion in an abstract country. The goal was to prepare a personal solution, then give a presentation all together.

Interview Questions
10 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ho Chi Minh City

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BAT (Ho Chi Minh City) in Nov 2016

Interview

I took the cultural, logical and cognitive tests. Each was followed immediately after finishing the former. The tests weren't so hard, however you might fail on the cultural test, which many people actually did. I am still waiting for the initial interview, which will be held next week. If I am able to pass this, I think I will get to the assessement center, and there will be a last panel interview left.

Interview Questions
  • What are your relevant characteristics, from the cultural test, which you have to pick from a number of choices.
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at BAT (Nairobi) in Apr 2016

Interview

Online assessment, 3 panel team, assessment center and closing interview. The Panel wanted examples on each point you made and the lessons you learnt from it. They focused on difficult situations and how you handled them. Negotiation too

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you influenced senior management
6 people found this interview helpful

BAT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at BAT

Interview

Online application, online tests, face-to-face interview with a recruiter, followed by assessment centre and a final interview. Did not make it past the AC but it was tough and it will be good if you go there with some basic understanding of business.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you handled a difficult person in a project
24 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BAT (Tokyo) in Nov 2015

Interview

Simple common interview over the phone - started in Japanese and ended in English. Tested me on my verbal skills. Interviewer was very prepared and seemed like they had their own logic on the interview process.

Interview Questions
9 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 28 Interviews