Changi Airport Group Interview Questions

Updated Aug 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 77 of over 77 interviews

Campus Recruiting9%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Changi Airport Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Changi Airport Group

Interview

A group interview with 5-6 people. The interviewer would ask 3-4 questions that anyone can answer. These questions help to find out more about the interviewee and will help access whether we are the right fit into the team dynamics and culture.

Interview Questions
  • What are some of the strengths you can bring to the team?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Changi Airport Group  (Singapore) in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview was for Changi Eats and it was direct and to the point. Main focus on previous experiences, as well as the internship assessment task given prior to the interview.

Interview Questions
  • How do you plan to help double our sales by December?

Changi Airport Group

Application

I interviewed at Changi Airport Group

Interview

An online virtual Pattern Recognition Test consisting of about 25 questions and a Interview recording to be submitted by the stipulated deadlines. It was quite challenging to do the things...........

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Changi Airport Group

Application

I interviewed at Changi Airport Group

Interview

Very nice interviewers, amiable and good conversation. Responsive interview process. Relevant questions asked. Mainly professional questions with a few personal ones. Good responses from the interviewers about the culture of the company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Changi Airport Group

Application

I interviewed at Changi Airport Group

Interview

The interviewer was friendly, patient and encouraging throughout the entire interview process. The questions could be slightly challenging, but they were not insurmountable with sufficient preparation beforehand. It was really pleasant interviewing here.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Changi Airport Group

Application

I interviewed at Changi Airport Group

Interview

Standard interview process. Questions about my resume and past experience. Overall nice and smooth interview. Some technical questions but not too difficult. Nice office and the interviewer was sweet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Changi Airport Group

Application

I interviewed at Changi Airport Group

Interview

It was a panel interview. The interviewers were thorough in their questions during the interview. After the interview ended, you would be asked to do a personality test as further assessment

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Changi Airport Group  (Singapore) in Mar 2020

Interview

There was a face to face, essay writting test and a physical test. The essay is a choice of 4 topics and the physical test requires you to carry 2 hoses for 60 metres and then a trapbar for 80 metres.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Changi Village,

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Changi Airport Group  (Changi Village, ) in Mar 2020

Interview

the first stage of interview was quite smooth. essay writing, 2 HR personnel face to face interview and finally a physical test. after 2 days of the first interview i was invited for the second. due to the covic situation, the 2nd interview is going to be held through microsoft teams .

Interview Questions
  • what quality is important for a leader?

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Changi Airport Group  (Singapore) in Feb 2020

Interview

1st round: Essay 2nd round: Hiring Managers interview 3rd round: Senior Management interview Overall a pleasant experience. Made to feel at home during the interview. More like casual finding-out-about-you sessions. Interviewers were also punctual and responsive to my questions. That was something I was appreciative about.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 77 Interviews