Chase Interview Questions

Updated Nov 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,214 of over 1,214.0 interviews

In Person6%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Chase

Application

I interviewed at Chase

Interview

Easygoing and comfortable. I liked how they emphasized the people aspect of the job, especially how important relationship managing is. I would recommend this process to others. It seemed like a workplace that I could definitely see myself enjoying.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your relevant experience for the job.
    Answer Question

Chase

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chase

Interview

The interview process was very professional and very informative. Liked the entire process. Kudos to the entire team for a well laid out process The interview process was very professional and very informative. Liked the entire process. Kudos to the entire team for a well laid out process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chase

Application

I interviewed at Chase

Interview

Intense but thorough. It was a good experience. I learnt a lot. I have used those interview questions to hire for my personal company. I worked for Chase 9 years. It was a great tenure.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chase

Application

I interviewed at Chase

Interview

i didnt practice leetcode so i struggled but if you do it will be fine. they just ask standard questions and ask how you would have solved it if you had more time to answer it. you can code in whatever language

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chase (Boston, MA) in Oct 2021

Interview

Interview process took 2 weeks. The first was with the Marketing Director for the region. The second was with the branch manager. In the 2nd and last interview, I was asked many behavioral questions. I was also asked about past experiences, personal and professional.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in the future?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Media, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Chase (Media, PA) in Oct 2021

Interview

Normal interview questions like strengths and weaknesses. My first interview and they said i did really well, very polite as well. Overall very pleasant experience and hope i get the job

Interview Questions
  • Strengths and weaknesses Time where you handled a customer’s situation Why do you want to work at chase

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hesperia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Chase (Hesperia, CA)

Interview

Two phone Interviews and an in person. The in-person was conducted by two people. They asked about the difference between customer service and customer obsession. They don’t like students- schedules are made month to month so it’s tricky thing they rather not deal with.

Interview Questions
  • Customer service vs customer obsession Recall a time you didn’t agree with management and how did you resolve it

Chase

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chase

Interview

Worst recruitment HR! After applying I got an email from a recruiter and he scheduled the interview and linked me with a recruiter assigned for this opening. First round was with the hiring manager. The hiring manager liked my profile and asked me only a couple of basic questions and asked me how early can I join. The next round was with a couple of members from their team. One was an architect and another was a software engineer. It was an one hour interview and they seemed to be not prepared and do not know where to start. The ONLY technical question was "If a program takes longer time to get the data from the DB the how would you speed up the time". I answered the data should be in the memory so the retrieval time is fast and the interviewer said yes that's right. The other questions were about my experience and about the projects. That's all! After this I did not get any reply at all from the recruiter. I followed up with a couple of emails. It's a shame that that HR doesn't even have the basic courtesy to reply or even a simple yes or no. These HR should be first taught to learn that they are dealing with fellow humans and must know to reply with at least yes or no.

Interview Questions
  • If a program takes longer time to get the data from the DB the how would you speed up the time?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chase (Portland, OR) in Sep 2021

Interview

When first entering the building I had the opportunity to be let into the interview room right away. With COVID restrictions in my city it is a necessity to maintain a degree of cleanliness not seen anywhere else. The interview itself was rather uneventful. Greetings were exchanged and so began the questions. The interviews seemed rather bored with themselves, something I’ve seen when a candidate is already in mind.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chase (Chicago, IL) in Sep 2021

Interview

I interviewed with the manager of the branch. It was a standard straight forward interview. I was asked a few behavioral questions. I thought the interview went ok but I was not offered the position

Interview Questions
  • tell me about yourself, tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,214 Interviews